Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG4150 Wireless it has good printer option which is obviously terrific for those who wish to print shade papers. Those that publish making use of black likewise obtain an advantage because there seems no random splatter in resulted papers. Besides, the printing quality is rather trustworthy. When it pertains to availability, this printer is also great because there is a function known as AirPrint. This attribute allows the customers to publish papers through Wi-Fi.
The Canon connectivity alternatives are extensive. Besides memory cards, USB, and 802.11 b/g/n wireless, the Canon can also link up with Android, iPhone and also various other portable gadgets. Also, Sony Playstation Fours can be connected. As well as the MG4150 welcomes Cloud Computer, allowing you accessibility the Canon Image Gateway. Duplicating as well as scanning centers excel. The Canon scanning cover is lightweight and possibly won't take on prolonged use. It is extremely flexible, though, as well as expanding the scanning part to suit large books is simple.
With Canon PIXMA MG4150. It is also vital to note that this printer is not only capable of publishing things. It likewise can scan files and replicate them all without a headache. This is meant to the excellent things in purchasing this printer. The center setting sees rate fall slightly to 8.1 ppm. This number is very affordable with the competition. Personalities are rather well defined for an inkjet. Also, 2-factor typeface dimensions are primarily bright and very comfortable making out. There's the occasional obscuring on some letters. Mostly, though, quality excels.
Colour graphics are smooth, though blues and also eco-friendlies default a little dark. Duplicates are more faded as well as unclear, as the scanner isn't that good, despite its comparatively high resolution. The MG4150 Image prints are, customarily, incredibly detailed and with an all-natural color palette. Canon still keeps its setting at the forefront of customer image reproduction.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour, a system with minimum 2pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44, seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm¹
- Ink Cartridge
- Configuration: 2 FINE cartridges, PG-540 & CL-541 (Optional PG-540XL & CL-541XL).
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 180 pages (PG-540), 600 pages, (optional PG-540XL), Black: 1420 photos (PG-540), 4340, photos (optional PG-540XL), Estimated supplemental yield.
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Colour: 180 pages (CL-541), 400 pages, (optional CL-541XL), Colour: 67 photos (CL-541), 135 photos, (optional CL-541XL).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss, (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday, Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101).
- Media Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
- Media Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm.
- Media Weight: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to, approx. 300 g/m².
- Two Sided Printing: Automatically selectable using plain, paper in A4 & Letter sizes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Compatible Memory Cards: Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, SD, Card, SDHC Card, MultiMedia Card, MultiMedia Card Plus, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick, Micro, RS-MMC, mini SD Card, micro, SD Card, mini SDHC Card, micro SDHC, Card, MMC mobile, Using recommended adapter - not, supplied.
- Card Direct Print: Functions Select photo, Photo print job queuing, Auto Duplex print, Borderless printing, Card Direct Print.
- Enhancements: Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, crop image, adjust quality.
- Print Driver Features: Borderless printing, Auto Duplex print, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple, page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Image optimizer, Collate.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG4150 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG4150, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG4150 with wireless to print your document or file.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver Download
|MG4150 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG4150 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG4150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG4150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG4150 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.44.1 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG4150 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG4150 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4150 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|