Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG3660 wireless this all-in-one printer will certainly satisfy all your demands for personal, Release and check effortlessly with Smartphone and Canon PRINT app. By downloading and install the application, you'll have the capability to establish hard copies of reports as well as images making use of the smart device. Can additionally right availability cloud solutions. This might all be achieved without having to sign up with a Wi-Fi network or utilize the web because an incorporated accessibility element technique generates an impromptu cordless system.
The PIXMA MG3660 provides an everyday Canon option to create outstanding print, duplicate and also scan at home. You can additionally remove the dependency building connection spicy/ unsightly conveniently with a Wi-Fi network that has the attributes cord, and you can likewise include a printer having problems with Canon Photo Print demand and Apple AirPrint today. The printer features some examples as well as functional printing software that no matter the position.
Publish as well as scan to the connect with Pixma Cloud Web link Pixma Cloud Link makes it very easy to print pictures from Facebook, Twitter as well as different other on the web CDs or duplicate & check papers to cloud services like Google Drive, OneDrive and also Dropbox, or probably While likewise being able to scan straight to email, without making use of a PC.
Maintain acquiring ink-plane printer not reacting message and also I contributed 4 hours reinstalling every one of the drivers as well as shows many times. Also, it did not work Moreover this printer is a significant undeniable irritation, also, I lament purchasing it. I had the exceptionally very same program with an old group printer as well as ended up biffing it. It looks like this could be the destiny of this new from package new ink-plane printer if regulation doesn't assist me to resolve this issue. I will never get anything team again.
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Specification:
- Compatible Inks PG-540 (Black), CL-541 (Colour) or PG-540XL (Black), CL-541XL (Colour) Compatible
- Operating Systems Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 (32bit only), Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Mobile printing services Information PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT, Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Access point mode, WLAN PictBridge, Apple AirPrint, Moria (Android)
- Paper Format Information Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m² Paper size A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal Paper tray capacity 100 sheets (max)
- Printing resolution Information Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi Printing Speed Information 9.9 pm (Mono), 5.7 ppm (Colour)
- Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl(Y), 11pl (PGBK)
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, Envelopes(DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm – 676 mm)
- Camera Direct Printing: Available via PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print from any iOS device through Apple Air Print.
- Copier Speed; Colour document: Approx. 22sec / 2.7ipm, Multiple Copy: 1-21 pages
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS, Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi
- Software Included: MP Driver, XPS Printer Driver, Easy-WebPrint EX, MyPrinter, Quick Menu, My Image Garden, On-Screen Manual
- Power Consumption; Off Approx. 0.1W, Standby (scanning lamp is off) connection to PC: approx. 1.4W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 16W7
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 449 x 304 x 152 mm, Weight: Approx. 5.4 kg
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Weight: Approx. 5.4 kg
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button (A) on your Canon PIXMA MG3660.
- Use the [??] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen displays for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3660.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver Download
|MG3660 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG3660 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG3660 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3660 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|