Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG3650 Wireless smartphone all set, and so is this printer. Just download the Canon PRINT app as well as you could publish and also scan utilizing your mobile phone or tablet computer, and also directly gain access to cloud services. Built-in gain access to factor model develops an impromptu wireless network - so you could print and also scan straight without having. Printing performance is also good for such a low-cost gadget. and also 5ppm for color, while a 6x4in postcard print took 50 seconds yet that ought to be okay for basic daily use in your home.
Obtain fantastic results, whether publishing files or photos thanks to a top quality 4800 x 1200 dpi printing resolution. You will not have to wait around for long either as the MG3650 delivers speeds of 9.9 ppm in mono or 5.7 ppm in color, meaning a 10 x 15 cm indeterminate picture will certainly take around 44 secs. Text and graphics outcome were both excellent, and our picture prints were bright as well as vibrant so that the MG3650 can handle a variety of printing tasks.
canon Pixma mg3650 ink Print extra web pages for your loan with approximately 50% cost savings when you use optional XL ink cartridges and also save money on paper with auto 2-sided printing. Nonetheless, alarm bells began calling as quickly as we saw the size of Canon's little ink cartridges. If you look around online, you could discover the standard black ink cartridge on sale for around ₤ 11, while the norm tri-colour cartridge that includes all three cyan, magenta and also yellow colored inks comes to about ₤ 14.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 9.9 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.7 ipm¹.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter).
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-540 (Black), CL-541 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-540XL (Black), CL-541XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 600 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 400 pages.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm color photo printing¹, Black: 2465 photos, Black XL: 7560 photos, Colour: 69 photos, Colour XL: 150 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), T-Shirt Transfer, Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Front tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi¹.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. approx. 14sec¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button (A) on your Canon PIXMA MG3650.
- Use the [??] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen displays for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3650.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver Download
|MG3650 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG3650 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3650 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG3650 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3650 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|