Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pro9500 MarkII Inkjet Image Printer It is said that beauty remains in the eye of the beholder. The very same can be said for masterpieces. When you take a photo, you are capturing your creative ideas through images. The time has come for you as a professional photographer to invigorate and increase your original spirit via printing. The best way to reach these phenomenal elevations is to publish, show and preserve your masterpieces up to 13" x 19" with the Pro9500 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer.
The Canon Pro9500 MarkII Sight The admired 10-full color pigment LUCIA Ink system consists of gray, black as well as matte black inks that jointly create monochrome pictures of unique high quality when making use of the specialist coating and also texture of Canon Art Image Documents. These original Canon Pro9500 MarkII documents combined with LUCIA Inks give incredible image intensity and also longevity. This Canon Pro9500 MarkII power is ultimately utilized with the all-new Ambient Light Correction feature, enhanced capability within Easy-PhotoPrint Pro plug-in software and two separate paper courses, consisting of a front feeder for heavyweight paper types. That seemed like sufficient of a difference to earn the Mark II worth a different look. And, undoubtedly, it turned out to be just as guaranteed-- faster (although still a little slow) with output that's as good or better.
Printing at Excellent quality eats large quantities of ink. As an example, we were able to wrangle 11 A3 black, and white prints before the originally half-full PGI-9GY pigment gray ink storage tank reported it was vacant. This fits with Canon's reported ink returns of 19 11x14in prints from a full PGI-9GY Gray pigment ink storage tank. Acquiring a full collection of 10 ink cartridges will certainly set you back $315. Totally charging the printer is a high recommendation, with a fresh selection of inks costing one-fifth of the rate of a new printer. Top quality paper supply is likewise expensive, specifically in A3 sizes. Twenty sheets of Canon's A3+ matte Fine Art Museum Etching 350GSM paper costs a monstrous $233.95, while 20 A4 sheets of the Premium Picture Paper Pro Platinum is more affordable at $31.96. You can, of course, acquisition less valuable documents from Canon in addition to other brand names, but if you want the most efficient high quality, profile-matching paper you'll have to pay handsomely for it. The general print cost of the Canon PIXMA Pro 9500 Mark II is $3.01 each 11x14in picture (omitting paper costs), which is roughly on par with purchasing many prints from a bricks-and-mortar photographic shop.
The Canon Pro9500 MarkII Setup and also Rate Like most printers in this category, the Pixma Pro9500 Mark II is relatively significant, at 7.6 by 26 by 13.9 inches (HWD), as well as it needs to be added space ahead and back for feeding heavy weight paper in the right via course. I evaluated it on a system using Windows Vista. Configuration is typical for a printer that links by USB cable, except for the 10 ink cartridges-- for cyan, yellow, magenta, light cyan, light magenta, red, green, black, photo black, as well as gray pigment inks. The gray cartridge, in particular, deserves noting, since it aids publish gray slopes that shade efficiently, a function that will be of absolute passion if you post black and white pictures. The Mark II is certainly quicker for images compared to the original Pro9500, however still slower compared to its most direct competitors. In my tests (making use of QualityLogic's software and hardware for timing) it averaged 2 mins 35 seconds for each and every 4 by 6 as well as 4:31 for every 8 by 10. That makes it much faster than the original Pro9500, which averaged 6:44 for an 8 by 10, yet slower than the R2880, which took only 1:41. (We don't time 13-by-19 output because it requires manual actions to pack the paper, making it difficult to earn meaningful comparisons.).
Canon Pro9500 MarkII Result Quality The good news is that the Mark II does well on the most important issue for any printer in this group: Output high quality. It scored abnormally well for an inkjet for text. More crucial, both image and also graphics quality is among the best offered from an inkjet, putting it at a level that must also please professionals. As with the original Pro9500, the monochrome result is worth particular mention for smooth shading in gradients as well as a lack of even the slightest tint. Offered the Mark II's reasonably slow rate, despite the enhancement over the initial, the Epson Stylus Pen Picture R2880 is still the clear Editors' Selection in the category. But for printers at this top tier, result from high quality remains the most vital issue, and also selecting the best-looking output is inevitably a matter of individual preference. If you aren't satisfied with anything but the very best possible result, especially if you print photos in black and white, make certain to include the Pixma Pro9500 on your checklist of possibilities.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Specification:
- Printer Type: Inkjet Photo Printer.
- Features: Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Photo Printing, 2-Way paper Feeding, 10 Individual Ink Tanks, Advanced Pattern Print, Ambient Light Correction, Auto Sheet Feeder, Index Print, PictBridge, Fine Art Paper Support.
- Print Speed (up to): 8" x 10" Borderless Color Photo: 4 minutes, 5 seconds, 11" x 14" Photo on 13" x 19" paper: 7 minutes 55 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 7,680.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- OS Compatibility: Windows®7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x.
- Standard Interfaces: PictBridge (Cable not included) and USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", 13"x 19".
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeding: 150 sheets, Front Tray: Single Sheet (up to 1.2 mm paper thickness).
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 36.0 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 26.0" (W) x 13.9" (D) x 7.6" (H).
- Weight: 32.4 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 14W (1.2W Standby).
- Warranty: 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II series Printer Driver Ver. 2.70 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II series Printer Driver Ver. 2.62 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II series Printer Driver Ver. 2.28 (Windows 2000)|
|Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II series CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II series Printer Driver for (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|