Canon PIXMA MINI260 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA mini260 is a small, powerful machine that will certainly change the method you consider printing images. Rather than only publishing images where your computer system is, print anywhere, you find yourself your kitchen, your TV room, or even in the backyard when utilizing the optional battery. You can publish directly from suitable memory cards, digital video cameras, Bluetooth devices, even your camera phone. It's brand-new Easy-Scroll Wheel makes procedure so much less complicated, and also the 2.5" TFT display lets you preview your photos in high definition before printing. And thanks to its copyrighted print head technology, you'll be surprised at your results.
The Canon PIXMA mini260 arrangement is simple. Open the leading and front covers, which become input and outcome trays, open up the printer, snap in the print head and the single four-color cartridge, shut the printer, as well as tons paper. Canon PIXMA mini260 all set to publish from memory cards and PictBridge cameras. If you intend to post from your computer as well, you can run the automated arrangement program from the disc as well as the link by USB wire. You can additionally attach via an optional Bluetooth adapter ($79.99 direct) or the built-in infrared port.
The Canon PIXMA mini260 front panel contains a 2.5-inch shade LCD that you can quickly turn to any angle to sneak peek photos on memory cards. The Canon PIXMA mini260 controls are the like on other recent Canon printers, combining buttons with a wheel you can rotate to removal through the settings. As I have pointed out in various other evaluations, whether you such as this strategy is mostly an issue of individual taste. The front-panel menu system allows you choose the fundamentals, including which pictures to print and how many of each, yet I was surprised to locate cropping as the only real editing attribute on the Edit menu. Other edit options, including red-eye decrease, are stashed on an advanced menu, where you might never believe to try to find them.
Canon PIXMA mini260 has additionally constructed an extensive range of photo enhancement devices right into the printer, for facets like illumination and comparison adjustments, regular or vibrant color settings, face lightening and also red-eye removal. All of these are offered in standalone print mode, without being attached to a COMPUTER, and are easy to obtain at as well as adjust thanks to a basic menu system. Looking at the outstanding print Canon PIXMA mini260 high quality, it's hard to believe that the 260 uses only four inks in its line-up. From subtle complexion to dazzling, high-contrast photos, the 260 delivered excellent results each time, with reasonably reasonable running expenses for ink and paper, which exercised at 28p each print.
Canon PIXMA MINI 260 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 59 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 256, Yellow:256, Color:512 x 2 colors (C, M), Total:1,536.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Direct Print Port (cables not included), IrDA® version 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth® version 1.2 (optional).
- Buffer Ram: 42KB.
- Paper Sizes: Photo Stickers, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8.
- Noise Level Approx: 38 sB (A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 8.9(W) x 3.3(H) x 8.9(D).
- Weight: 4.8 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac).
Canon PIXMA MINI 260 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.8 to 10.4, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MINI 260 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MINI 260 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MINI 260 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA mini260 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Canon PIXMA mini260 series Printer Driver for (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA mini260 series Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA mini260 series Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA mini260 series Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA mini260 series Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.