Canon PIXMA mini 220 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MINI 220 can conveniently pass as a mobile printer. It utilizes a single ink container, which makes it simple to maintain, though not necessarily economical. The Canon Pixma mini220 printer has a flip-up LCD where users can preview pictures as well as make some small changes in color, illumination, etc. This unit likewise enables PC-less printing with its PictBridge port and also sd card ports. An optional Bluetooth adapter can be purchased for printing straight from mobile devices.
The Canon Pixma mini220 photo printer can cough out pictures in a just 67 secs. It can support borderless printing, along with PC-less printing making use of suitable cameras, smartphones and storage devices. The Canon Mini 220 Create lovely color prints with a great comparison, smooth gradations and also outstanding picture detail. A superior 9600x2400dpi print resolution is achieved making use of Canon's SMALL PRINT head in a mix with microscopic 1pl ink beads. A wide range of Canon photo documents is supported for printing vibrant color pictures with a satin or shiny coating.
We were thrilled with the Canon mini 220 top quality. Images were on a par with those from the Canon Pixma iP3300, one more printer that makes use of just three colors when printing images. Not only painted exact and also well saturated, yet there was no grain or banding. Shadow and also mid-tone information were excellent as compared to the Sony, which transformed our thorough flower right into solid pink blobs. One more advantage the Canon mini 220 holds over the much more expensive Selphy is print durability. Although prints faded somewhat over our ten-week test, they looked almost perfect compared with the ES1's seriously object examples.
The Canon Mini 220 Ink Cartridges is capable of producing beautiful quality paper. There'll come a time when your Canon mini 220 will certainly gobble up all of your printer ink, when that occurs you'll soon find that new Canon mini 220 ink may be extremely pricey. But you have no reason to waste time fretting about forking over the high fees you'll discover on the main road because now at Cartridge Save you can get all the Canon mini 220 cartridges you will ever need at small prices. Start conserving money on your ink by acquiring with Cartridge Save.
Canon PIXMA mini 220 Specification:
- Convenient computer connection: A USB port offers flexibility for connection to your PC or laptop so you can store digital photos. Both Windows and Mac systems are supported.
- Other Characteristics: Acoustic pressure emissions: 39 dB
- Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity: 20 sheets
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Bundled software: Easy-PhotoPrint
- Colour: Yes
- Compatible memory cards: Microdrive
- Compatible operating systems: -Windows XP SP1,SP2/Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4\n-Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.4
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 220 x 222 x 99 mm
- Direct printing: Yes
- Display diagonal: 6.35 cm (2.5")
- Display resolution: 23232
- I/O ports: USB
- Infrared data port: Yes
- Interface: USB 2.0, Bluetooth 1.2, IrDA 1.2, Direct Print Port
- Mac compatibility: Yes
- Maximum print size: 100 x 150 mm
- Maximum resolution: 4800 x 1200 DPI
- Media types supported: Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101/SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Media weight (tray 1): 270 g/m²
- Minimum RAM: 128 MB
- Minimum hard disk space: 400 MB
- Minimum processor: Pentium II 300 MHz
- Minimum system requirements: -Windows XP, 2000 Professional\n-Internet Explorer 5.0-6.x\n-400 MB HD\n-CD-ROM\n-800x600
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh: -Mac OS X v.10.2.8\n-Safari\n-Intel PowerPC G3, G4, G5\n-128 MB RAM\n-250 MB\n-CD-ROM\n-800x600
- Number of print cartridges: 1
- PictBridge: Yes
- Power consumption (standby): 1.5 W
- Power consumption (typical): 11 W
- Power requirements: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Print head: FINE
- Print head nozzles: Micro x 2 pl
- Print technology: Inkjet
- Standard media sizes: 10 x 15cm, Credit Card (54 x 86mm)
- Type: BCI-16
- Weight: 2 kg
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.8 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA mini 220 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA mini 220 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA mini 220 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA mini220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Canon PIXMA mini220 series Printer Driver for (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA mini220 series Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA mini220 series Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA mini220 series Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA mini220 series Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|