Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - This Canon PIXMA MG2960 Wireless Inkjet Printer is a daily remedy for printing, duplicating as well as scanning in your home. With wireless and also mobile phone connectivity supported, print from anywhere in your home will certainly be simple. This all-in-one printer for residence is budget-friendly, reliable and includes fun features for creative thinking. Plus it prints, copies as well as scans, providing excellent outcomes with the benefit of Wi-Fi and also Cloud connectivity.
Some individuals claim that something basic is one of the most dreamed things in this world. However, it is extremely hard to be located. In any element, we want to be basic. In our life, our research study, our work, we have to finish it as easy as we can. Nevertheless, the simplicity itself, in some way, is not terrible to be done, with several modern technologies that make us able to have that straightforward point. Among the important things remains in printing. You require something straightforward to assist you to publish out your assignment, and also this article will certainly review among the printers, Canon PIXMA MG 2960, its requirements as well as its advantages.
It is the cordless printer so it can reduce you to print out the project anywhere you are and also in anytime. You simply need to link it to the internet connection to run this printer. The other is this printer connects to PIXMA Cloud connect to make you quickly publish your pictures on your social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, even in Google drive. The other has to do with publishing rate that is around 8.0 ipm for black and white color, as well as 4.0 ipm for colored printing. It aids you to print out your work quicker compared to usual. This printer likewise has one particular mode called peaceful setting. It makes you print out your record without any sound, so it does not disturb others. You can also print as well as scan papers or images with your Apple or Android devices through the PIXMA Printing Solution App. This Canon PIXMA MG 2960 is additionally utilized for scanning with scanning resolution which is about 1200 x 600 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2960 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG2960, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG2960 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Specification:
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", European DL/US Com.
- Paper Weight: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201).
- Canon MG2960 Ink: PG645, CL646.
- Wi-Fi: Yes.
- Power Consumption: approx. 1.6W.
- Dimensions: Approx. 426 x 306 x 145mm.
- Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Download
|MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2960 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MG2960 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2960 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG2960 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|