Canon PIXMA MG2550S Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG2550S printing made easy excellent house All-In-One, letting you print, scan as well as replicate documents as well as pictures at a rate without endangering on quality Straightforward to use, small and also the desk-friendly device with useful attributes for every home individual. This inkjet printer fits around your lifestyle with a silent and non-disruptive noise degree. Save on both money and time with the energy-efficient auto-power-on/power-off attribute.
The PIXMA MG2550S Budget friendly gadget, costs print high quality. uses unbelievable worth for loan: an inexpensive residence printer that produces exceptional quality documents as well as images. Beautiful Cartridge technology indicates deep blacks, vivid colors and also a high level of information. Publish, scan and also replicate high-quality files from your home all-in-one to use with built-in buttons, the Canon makes printing files fast as well as straightforward. The near-silent Canon printer is a hassle-free addition to the household house.
Utilizing the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges, you can save as high as 30% on the cost per page compared with their current equivalents. Obtain a lot more pages per cartridge and also go much longer in between cartridge replacements; the Canon MG2550S won't set you back the planet to run. Be innovative. Improve your printing experience with the My Image Garden application.
Making use of Canon FINE cartridges, you could create high-resolution images and sharp text prints and also conserve time on printing tasks. Quickly arrange as well as print your photos with the face-recognition features of My Image Garden application, while CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM opens a globe of creative possibilities with its selection of designs from expert artists, all offered for you to use as postcards, schedules, birthday celebration cards as well as a lot more. Along with helping you organize your images for efficient printing, the application consists of face-recognition software to help in your printing choice process.
Canon PIXMA MG2550S Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy "Everyday Use" (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
Canon PIXMA MG2550S Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG2550S Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2550S printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG2550S, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG2550S with wireless to print your document or file.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG2550S Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2550S Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2550S Driver Download
|MG2550S series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG2550S series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MG2550S series Full Driver & Software Package MacOS 10.12|
|MG2550S series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (MacOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 MacOS 10.12 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MG2550S series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|MG2550S series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.70 (Windows)|