Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. It is just one of the very best wireless multifunction home printers you can acquire. It's not just smooth and small, yet it's likewise trendy too, as well as readily available in two-tone white/black as well as red/dark situation style choices. Print research projects, shipping labels, CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs, envelopes, show tickets and also stunning household images promptly and effortlessly. Connect all of your tools just as conveniently, because when it pertains to wireless as well as wired connectivity.
The Canon PIXMA TS9020 on the front as well as sides; it additionally can be found in a white-and-black variation. It determines a small 5.6 by 14.7 by 12.8 inches (HWD) as well as considers 14.7 pounds. The front panel, which you could turn up for easy access, consists of a 5-inch color touchscreen that makes it very easy to navigate the menus.Paper handling includes a 100-sheet upper tray and a 100-sheet rear feeder. There is additionally a plate for straight printing into optical disks and an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. For scanning, the TS9020 has a letter-size flatbed on top, though there's no ADF. To the left of the outcome, a tray is a slot for an SD card.
The PIXMA TS9020 It includes a built-in SD Card visitor, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint and Cloud choices, plus NFC for your suitable smart device. It's additionally an exceptional choice as an iPhone/ iPad printer. Plus Canon PIXMA TS9020, it was a breeze to utilize with its huge, easy-to-read 5.0" touch display and also enhanced the user interface, file removal pointer, and auto-expanding result tray. Print high quality is impressive since some quality-enhancing attributes are constructed right in. It has a six-color ink system, including a dedicated gray ink container, innovative onboard filters and also front-and-rear paper feeding alternatives that even sustains fine art paper so you never have to endanger on photo high quality.
The Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. Utilizes six ink storage tanks, that include both color- and also pigment-based black inks (which should help in image and message printing, respectively) and also gray in addition to the typical cyan, magenta, and also yellow. Based on our screening, the TS9020 general result quality was a touch above par for an inkjet, thanks to its high message high quality; picture, as well as graphics high quality, were typical. Text must be good enough for any service use, also those requiring small typefaces. With graphics, some histories showed light banding (a regular pattern of faint striations). Although shades were usually well saturated, various backgrounds looked a little bit faded. The TS9020 succeeded with thin colored lines, and also in setting apart between similar tones.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA TS9020 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon TS9020, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA TS9020 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 21 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE, PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink, CLI-271 Dye Based Inks. INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PGI-270 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.) / 22.2 ml (XL), CLI-271 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 C: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 M: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 GY: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL).
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Creative Filters, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver Download
|TS9020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS9020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS9020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 MacOSS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS9020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS9020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|