Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One supplies the excellent combination of rate as well as top quality to your home-office projects. It could publish or replicate approximately 25 ppm in black and as much as 17 ppm in color, and also a 4-by-6-inch borderless picture takes around 36 secs. You'll accomplish about Super G3 fax speed in color and also black-and-white, and also the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed user interface enables the fastest picture transfers and also scanning rates feasible today.
The Canon PIXMA MP780 could work as a color scanner and a standalone facsimile machine and photocopier, and it has a fax driver so that you could fax from the majority of programs. It does not have a fax utility, however, which indicates you can't send a fax from your computer system other than by sending out a file from within another program. Setup is typical for an AIO that attaches by USB 2.0, except the minor nuisance of an enrollment routine that you can't finish or bypass quickly. Canon states this will certainly be remedied as upgraded setup discs function their method via distribution pipelines.
To further boost performance, the integrated 35-page auto document feeder aids you to speed through larger duplicate and also fax jobs. A dual paper path allows you to keep the 2nd sort of paper all set for printing, a built-in two-sided printing (duplexing) conserves time and paper. Plus, digital sorting immediately collates your copies. Its paper holding capacity incorporates well with its ability to print message documents at a fast price in natural high quality, while draft top quality outputs one black news web page about every ten secs. Draft setting produced papers just somewhat much less dark than normal setting, with reasonably crisp text that was very comfortable to the eyes. Its photo-quality outcome was very accurate as well as clear, with exact color tones as well as barely recognizable banding in locations of color rank.
Outcome high quality is the better general than for the majority of inkjets, and a suit for the iP4000, with excellent pictures, as well as text and also graphics at the high end of good. It additionally resembles the HP AIO, which does rather better for graphics, but not quite too for pictures. If you can do without the 7410's network links, the mix of rate, top quality, and also all-round features provides the MP780 a significant edge as the AIO of the option. The Canon Pixma MP780 offers rapid efficiency and also high-quality printing, plus office-friendly functions like a duplexer, automatic document feeder, and built-in shade faxing.
Canon PIXMA MP780 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page), Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page), Color Photo:4x 6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk), Total: 1,856.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: BCI-3eBk Black ink tank, BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink tank, BCI-6M Magenta ink tank, BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank.
- Ink Droplet Size: 2 and 5 picoliters.
- Paper Sizes: Letter , Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain paper, U.S. #10 envelopes; Canon Specialty Papers: Glossy Photo Paper (4x6, letter), High Resolution Paper (letter), Matte Photo Paper (letter), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (4x6, 5x7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss (5x7, letter), Photo Paper Pro (4x6, letter), Bubble Jet Transparencies (letter).
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder:Plain Paper: Approx. 150 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets Cassette:Plain Paper: Approx. 150 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets.
- Copy Resolution (up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi; Color: 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 25 cpm (approx. 2.4 sec/page)*; Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.5 sec/page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Borderless, 2 on 1, Fit to Page, Image Repeat.
Canon PIXMA MP780 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.4 to 10.3, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver Download
|MP780 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP780 Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP780 MP Drivers Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|MP780 MP Drivers Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|MP780 MP Drivers Windows XP (64-bit)|
|MP780 MP Drivers Windows 2000 (32-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)|
|MP780 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|MP780 ScanGear CS for OS X (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)|