Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver Download and software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma MP530 is a functional all-in-one device integrates printing, scanning, faxing, and copying capacities in one compact, space-saving device that delivers quick, expert outcomes work after task. Print both images as well as message, duplicate important papers, fax documents as well as kinds, and scan personal notebooks and also pictures. Including a useful 30-page automatic file feeder that can copy, scan, or fax multiple-page documents, this practical system prints approximately 29 web pages each minute (ppm) in black and white as well as 19 ppm in color, and also supplies a borderless 4-by-6-inch picture in about 51 secs.
Canon PIXMA MP530 comes without built-in networking, so you'll need to utilize Windows' printer sharing to gain it readily available to different other Computer systems on your network. Furthermore missing out on are media ports in addition to a shade LCD. The only ways to release right from an electronic webcam is to link it to the MFP's PictBridge port and make use of the electronic video camera's display in addition to controls. Obviously, this could not be a significant trouble if you prefer to maintain and modify pictures on your COMPUTER SYSTEM before printing them. Fax at up to 33.6 kbps in color or black and white, store 40 speed-dial codes as well as delight in the comfort of the 150-page fax memory that securely shops all inbound faxes if paper or ink goes out. Finally, the built-in scanner provides 1200 x 2400 dot-per-inch (dpi) optical resolution with 48-bit shade deepness for dynamic photos.
The MP530 uses the phenomenal print resolution of as much as 9600 x 2400 dpi, as well as ink beads the dimension of one picoliter creates remarkably in-depth images. And you could delight in these outcomes instantly by making the most of the click-connect-print alternative. Just capture an image with a PictBridge-ready digital camera or DV camcorder, after that link and print-- it's that simple. Additionally, the USB 2.0 user interface allows the fastest possible picture transfers and also scanning speeds, while the dual color gamut processing technology automatically enhances duplicate top quality based on the kind of originals you are copying. This means that you could consistently trust the MP530 to provide the finest quality products to assist maintain your organization efficiently.
The MP530 has two choices for paper input: a cassette and an auto sheet feeder. This plan is convenient if you commonly change backward and forward between simple paper and specialized documents. Each could hold up to 150 sheets of plain paper. The auto sheet feeder folds out from the back of the printer while the cassette moves out from the bottom front. Both have flexible paper overviews of various manage dimensions of the journal. The output tray folds out from the body of the printer with a touch of a button, and also an expansion flap folds bent on corral longer pages. Unfortunately, while there is a door in the rear of the printer for removing paper jams, the printer isn't set up to handle straight pass-through, which is sometimes problematic if you're printing on stiffer media that stands up to flexing, such as card supply.
Canon PIXMA MP530 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 51 seconds5, Black: 29 ppm (as fast as 2.1 seconds per page), Color: 19 ppm (as fast as 3.2 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black:320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M) 256 x 2 (Y, BK), Total: 1,856.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 28 cpm (as fast as 2.1 seconds per page), Color: 19 cpm (as fast as 3.2 seconds per page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Magnification, AE (Auto Exposure), Borderless, two-sided copy, Fit-to-Page, 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Image Repeat, Sort Copy, Continuous Copy: 1-99 Pages, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum.
Canon PIXMA MP530 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.4 to 10.4, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver Download
|MP530 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MP530 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP530 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)|
|MP Drivers 64bit|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MP530 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|