Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver Download and Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PXMA MP495 Wireless Inkjet all-in-one devices currently on the market, which sprout full-colour LCD menu and photo preview screens, memory card ports aplenty and also high-resolution scanners for xeroxing. Publish top quality excels yet not stunning for the price you pay, and also inks are costly if you get them at Canon's suggested retail price, delivers satisfactory outcomes that meet the demands of the casual printer user.
The Canon Pixma MP495 is part of Canon's newest round of consumer-level all-in-one printers as well as receives an updated appearance that's both aesthetically magnificent and also useful at the same time. As opposed to in 2014's silver-and-black color design, the new schedule features a glossy black surface that wards off fingerprints and also gives the printer an executive air. Physically, the develop retains the rounded sides as well as the tiny footprint at a convenient 18 inches wide, 13 inches deep, as well as 6 inches tall, but the Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Inkjet, maintains the price reduced by leaving from the timeless LCD we saw on previous models, for a side panel with buttons for common printing functions like begin, stop, color vs. black and white, toggling between plain and also photo paper sizes, as well as, of course, a power switch.
The Canon Pixma MP495 efficiency serves. It printed plain-text pages at 5.7 pages each minute on both the COMPUTER and the Mac, while our consumer-grade COMPUTER pictures printed at simply over 2 ppm on plain paper and also 1 pm on photo paper. The professional Mac image took naturally over three mins to publish. Scanning and duplicating rates fell below the mean. The text shows up black as well as smooth at default setups and excellent at the sound quality. Colour graphics have slightly orange actors on plain paper, but this tinge vanishes when you print the images on Canon's picture paper.The Canon PIXMA MP495 Colour copies looked incredibly pleasant, though they suffered the very same, slight orange change.
The printer Canon PIXMA MP495 has a motorist installment CD that lets you select between generally made use of layouts like a requirement, service, paper conserving, and picture printing that adjusts the sort of media, paper dimension, and also the source. The Canon PIXMA MP495 also, the motorist supplies you with adjustments for borderless printing, vivid images, grayscale prints, and even hand-operated color strengths by character increments. It likewise includes a pop-up print standing display that reveals the existing work, record name, tool owner, condition, and a visual depiction of the ink cartridge levels. Quickly, this pop-up immediately disappears when the job in the line up is finished printing.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MP495 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MP495, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MP495 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 320 / Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag"™; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Smartphone Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 to 10.6, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Printer Driver for Mac OSX (non-CUPS)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MP495 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|