Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver Download and Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MP170 is easily budget-friendly, however, throughout the screening, it consistently held its own with the much more expensive counterparts. Both Canons accomplished wonderful results wherever message was included: the MP170 produced 8ppm in Draft setting, yet it was almost identical from the high quality of Regular outcome. Both were crisp, clear as well as nearly devoid of spidering, despite the Normal high-quality production taking twice as lengthy to publish.
Both were crisp, clear and also almost free of spidering, regardless of the Normal high-quality output taking two times as long to print. The scanning and also copying of message were equally impressive, with duplicate rates of 3.8 ppm as well as 9.7 ppm for Typical and Draft top quality making the MP170 a useful copy machine. It does have a significant weakness, though: the two-line dot-matrix menu display screen is fiddly, confusing as well as time-consuming to use.
With the black as well as tricolor cartridges, it did a superb work with our A4 photomontage, providing warm complexion and vivid colors, and showing little binding only on close up. Plus, it took just three mins, 37 secs to print; just its bigger sibling, the MP500, churned it out faster. Our monochrome examination picture and 6 x 4in photos were just as comprehensive, although possibly slightly too light. The only trouble was the hard-to-read road names on our web page, yet only two all-in-ones were quicker overall this month.
The Canon PIXMA MP170 exact complexion at 300ppi, however, photo scans were too intense: yellows became virtually white as well as reds practically orange. While not doing not have carefully, the resulting photos will certainly call for work in the bundled ArcSoft PhotoStudio. Copies struggled with this problem as well, with shades not precisely loyal to the originals. Nonetheless, the tone changes are small and not a substantial impact on the MP170's chances.
Setting up the two print head/ink cartridges the Pixma MP170 uses, one black and also the various other tri-colour is unnecessarily fiddly. Although the leading section of the tool lifts up well out of the way and also is supported by a spring-loaded 'hood strut,' the carrier for the cartridges moves to one of the least available locations in its run for you to plug-in both consumables.
Once they are in place, however, installing the software and also getting the entire device working is extremely basic. The printer driver supplies all the standard options and also gives some information about ink usage, though ought to you ever eliminate a cartridge before it's completely invested, the software won't then detect its ink level when it's returned.
Canon PIXMA MP170 Specification:
- Ink Compatibility: PG-40 Black FINE Cartridge, CL-41 Color FINE Cartridge.
- Ink Droplet Size: 2 and 5 picoliters.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder, Plain Paper: Approx. 100 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 22 cpm (approx. 2.7 sec/page), Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.6 sec/page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Magnification, AE (Auto Exposure), Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)Max. Resolutions Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Direct Connect: Direct Print Port (cable not included).
- Media Card Support: CompactFlash, Micro Drive, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, SD Card, and MultiMediaCard.The following can be used with a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo Memory Stick Duo Pro, miniSD card.
Canon PIXMA MP170 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.4 to 10.4, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver Download
|MP170 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|MP170 Drivers (64bit)|
|MP170 Drivers Vista x64|
|MP170 Drivers Win XP x64|
|MP170 Printer Driver for OSX (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP170 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|MP170 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|MP170 ScanGear CS for OS X|