Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA MP130 picture all-in-one is a bargain desktop printer, scanner, as well as photocopier that produces decent pictures and also terrific text prints. Customized for a small desk, the printer works quicker than competing HP PSC 1610, but while both provide flash memory card slots, this Canon does not have photo-friendly functions such as a PictBridge electronic camera port and picture links. Still, you can utilize the Canon MP130 without a computer system making image prints from memory cards or page-at-a-time xeroxes in grayscale or color.
Connect this tool to a COMPUTER or a Mac to scan as well as edit photos making use of the generous bundle of packed software. For business-friendly functions, such as an automatic record feeder (ADF) for several page copying or a built-in facsimile machine, you should consider the Bro MFC-420cn. If you were more than happy with a low-priced, family-friendly inkjet that checks and copies on the side, the Canon MP130 would do. The oyster-gray and also smooth, black plastic finish of the Canon Pixma MP130 lend this tool a stylish look. This system determines a small 16 by 17 by 13 inches (LWH) with the paper trays filled. The control panel is small as well as uncluttered, with a dark 32-character text LCD as the focal point.
Actual rates will differ.) Plus, a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface makes it possible for fast photo transfers as well as scanning rates. Whether scanning images or graphics, you'll create high-quality reproductions with a maximum 1,200 dpi as well as lively 48-bit color depth. It's easier than you believe in printing your personal pictures. With authentic Canon photo paper, with the look of traditional photos. Just shoot and write, and fail to remember the additional trips to obtain images established.
Just like various other low-cost inkjet printers, the MP130's single paper resource is an upright sheet feeder in back, developed to hold 100 pages of ordinary paper or 10 sheets of glossy picture paper. You can readjust the feeder to fit envelopes or 4x6-inch or 5x7-inch snapshots. A weak plastic paper support and tray extender avoid lawfully and also letter-size web pages from flopping over.
Result quality is better overall than for many ink jets at any cost, with rankings of excellent for graphics as well as images, and at the high end of good for text. Graphics show only a few small concerns, most notably a propensity to shed thin lines. Photos reach right photo top quality with some pictures, but not all, largely as a result of a slight posterization for some color images as well as a secondary color in the monochrome examination picture.
About half of our test typefaces are conveniently legible at 4 points and none call for larger than 10, for a text ranking at the high end of great. Offered this level of print quality, combined with the better-than-usual rate for the rate, the MP130 is a good value for anyone that does not require an ADF or fax.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Specification:
- Print, scan, and copy from a single desktop machine
- Print up to 18 ppm black, 13 ppm color
- Scan with up to 48-bit color depth
- ArcSoft Photo Studio and ScanSoft Omni Page SE software
- USB 2.0 interface, slots for digital-camera memory cards; PC compatible
- Supported Flash Memory CompactFlash, Memory Stick, MultiMediaCard, SD Memory Card, SmartMedia.
- Speed Details Copying: up to 18 ppm ( A4 ) - B/W fast, Copying: up to 10 ppm ( A4 ) - color fast, Printing: up to 18 ppm - B/W fast, Printing: up to 13 ppm - B/W normal, Printing: up to 13 ppm - color text and graphics fast, Printing: up to 6.8 ppm - color text and graphics normal, Printing: up to 1.1 ppm ( A4 ) - color normal, Printing: up to 0.6 ppm ( A4 ) - photo, Printing: up to 1 ppm ( 4 in x 6 in ) - photo.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions how to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions how to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download
|MP130 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP130 Printer Driver for OSX|
|MP130 ScanGear CS for OS X|