Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP8720 Wireless Inkjet Picture Printer permits you to print great borderless photos as much as 13"x19" - a selection of sizes for all of your DIY projects! With a 6-color ink system, consisting of gray ink, and also 9600 x 2400 maximum shade dpi, the detail is unbelievable. Whether you mount your images, accumulate them in a scrapbook, or produce custom-made house decoration, you'll be able to experience those different moments precisely as you remember them.
Design & Attributes In the Pixma iP8720, the Canon family members resemblance is apparent. This machine resembles a lot of various other Canon Pixma models, created in the very same squat, black, squarish form as its predecessors. Its wide-format print course makes it necessarily larger than most various other Pixmas, though. At 23.3 inches vast by 13.1 inches from front to back, it occupies lots of work desk areas. At least it's low-slung, unlike the majority of all-in-one designs; at 6.3 inches high, it's short sufficient to fit under a lot of racks or cupboards. On top of that, at a mild 18.6 pounds, it's lighter and also less complicated to move around compared to the majority of wide-format printers we've seen.
The iP8720 avoids the expensive touch-screen menus, scanner, and duplicate features prevalent in today's general objective printers. That's not to claim that the iP8720 doesn't have modern-day functions: In addition to its USB 3.0 connection, the iP8720 has built-in Wi-Fi and also supports Apple's AirPrint as well as Google's Cloud Printing services. Canon likewise offers its Pixma Printing Solutions application free in both the Apple App Store and also Google Play store. Ideally, the iP8720 would act as a 2nd printer; one made use of particularly for printing photos, not maps as well as directions on single paper. That said, the iP8720 did an excellent work page clean text in our current inkjet Office test pages.
Configuration Essentially, we located the Pixma iP7820 easy to set up, yet since it doesn't have much of a control panel, you have to link it to a PC by means of USB cord initially to set up as well as make the preliminary Wi-Fi link, assuming you wish to connect it wirelessly from the outset. Along with Wi-Fi, you could additionally connect to a solitary COMPUTER via USB. That port is in a recess on the back. Likewise, note that the system does not have Ethernet connectivity. When we went through the wiring routine and got the printer into our wireless network, the setup software discovered the printer and set up Canon's drivers and utilities without incident.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA iP8720 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon iP8720, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA iP8720 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Specification:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer.
- Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM.
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 Color Photo:4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 14.5 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 10.4 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge(Wireless LAN).
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Gray XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Gray, CLI-251 Black.
- Ink Droplet Size: 1, 2 and 5.
- Buffer Ram: 80KB.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13 x 19, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Physical Dimensions: 23.3(W) x 13.1(D) x 6.3(H).
- Weight: 18.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver Download
|iP8720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iP8720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP8720 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|iP8720 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)|
|iP8720 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|iP8720 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|iP8720 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP8720 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iP8720 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|