Canon PIXMA iP7220 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP7220 Costs Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer provides a real photo laboratory top quality experience at home. Publish gorgeous, indeterminate images at your work desk up to 8.5" x 11" size with a maximum print shade resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and five individual ink containers. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing permits you to print on both sides of the paper automatically and also could help reduce paper usage as well as cost by up to 50%.
The Canon Pixma iP7220 easy to operate, it could also make it challenging to set up. If your router doesn't sustain Wi-Fi Protected Arrangement (WPS), a protocol that enables you to attach the printer to your network without entering your system information (such as the cordless network password), you'll have to set up the printer with it linked straight to a COMPUTER by means of a USB cable television. Fortunately is that, first, a USB cable television is included in the box (never a provided), as well as, 2nd, you ought to need to do this only once. Still, since this printer does not connect with and communicates with the Web straight, as several other current designs do, you'll likewise have to utilize this method for checking for as well as installing any firmware updates to the printer itself.
The iP7220 also allows you publish on your CD, DVD, as well as Blu-ray Discs. You can even turn your HD Movie clips right into beautiful pictures. Have a whole new enjoyable with your images by adding new results like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Cam, Soft Emphasis and also Blur Background before you publish with Fun Filter Results. Plus, printing as well as immediately remedying your photos has never been simpler thanks to Auto Photo Fix II, which can be found within the Easy-PhotoPrint Ex Lover software. Just, what's more, a Silent Mode helps keep the peace in your office or residence studio.
Paper handling is restricted but much better than you might expect at this price. The 125-sheet input ability is supplemented by an imaging tray that can hold 20 sheets of 4 by six image paper, which implies you can print photos without needing to exchange out a paper in the main tray. 2 other notable bonus are the automatic duplexer (for printing on both sides of a web page) as well as the ability to print on optical discs, although you may have to examine the onscreen handbook to find out where the disc printing options are concealed in the software that ships with the printer.
Canon PIXMA iP7220 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA iP7220 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon iP7220, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA iP7220 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA iP7220 Specification:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer.
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Mobile Device Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 borderless: approx. 21 seconds, ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, ESAT (Color): Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250PGBK XL Pigment Black, CLI-251CXL Cyan, CLI-251MXL Magenta, CLI-251YXL Yellow, CLI-251BKXL Black, PGI-250PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251C Cyan, CLI-251M Magenta, CLI-251Y Yellow, CLI-251BK Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 44dB.
- Physical Dimensions: 17.8 (W) x 14.5 (D) x 5.1 (H).
- Weight: 14.4 lbs.
- Power Consumption: Approx. 24W Printing (2.1W Standby).
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA iP7220 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 to 10.9, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP7220 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP7220 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP7220 Driver Download
|iP7220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|iP7220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP7220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|iP7220 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP7220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP7220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit).|
|iP7220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iP7220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|