Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP6700D is a photo-printing giant. Its trademarked print head technology and also six ink storage tanks produce stunning, durable prints with startling color and also detail. The extra-large 3.5" shade LCD viewer lets you improve pictures before printing, and progressed paper handling enhances your performance. Plus, you can print from your computer system, compatible memory cards, electronic cameras, Bluetooth gadgets, even electronic camera phones.
The Canon PIXMA iP6700D features 3,072 accuracy nozzles that produce an exceptional resolution of as much as 9600 by 2400 shade dots each inch (dpi). You'll also enjoy amazing, eye-catching detail in every print, thanks to tiny one-picoliter sized ink droplets. 2 high-intensity photo inks plus four conventional inks equal precise, life-like shade. You get all this with necessary, convenient operation. First, the Canon iP6700D provides you the option to sneak peek before you print. In this manner, you could adjust your images before you devote to publishing them out. When you prepare, just attach your PictBridge all set digital video camera, DV camera, or suitable flash memory card as well as print. It's that simple. For included comfort, the iP6700D likewise lets you publish wirelessly right from your infrared-enabled mobile electronic camera phone, or a suitable Bluetooth device, (using the optional USB Bluetooth adapter). You can do all this rapidly and efficiently thanks to the USB 2.0 interface, which enables the fastest possible image transfers.
The iP6700D consists of 2 paper resources one flip-up auto feeder tray on the top back, as well as one cassette that moves right into the all-time low of the printer. Each of the journal sources could hold as much as 150 sheets of paper. Given that you could establish the printer to switch between both sources immediately, you can execute print works as big as 300 pages without reloading. Naturally, the double sources additionally allow you maintain one particular paper type, such as photo paper, in the cassette, while filling simple paper as required in the auto feeder.
Graphics top quality is on a par with many ink jets quickly adequate for any internal company use, and possibly suitable for a result you 'd hand to an important customer. The one problem worth pointing out is that images that cover most of a page have the tendency to make plain paper crinkle a problem I've seen with various other Canon printers and also as that utilize the same ink. In spite of its fairly high-quality message as well as graphics outcome, the Canon Pixma ip6700d's slow speed for business applications limits it to light-duty all-purpose printing. However, if your primary demand is printing pictures, it belongs on your short list. And if you're looking purely to print photos, it will be difficult to defeat.
Canon PIXMA iP6700D Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: as fast as 47 seconds, 8 x 10 photo: as fast as 76 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: 512 x 6 colors (C, M, Y, BK, PC, PM), Total: 3,072.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:9600 x 2400 dpi, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Direct Print Port (cables not included), IrDA, version 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth, version 1.2 (optional).
- Buffer Ram: 42KB.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended.
Canon PIXMA iP6700D Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.8 to 10.4, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver Download
|iP6700D CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|iP6700D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows XP x64)|
|iP6700D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)|
|iP6700D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Printer Driver for (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)|