Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP6210D Image Printer combines beautiful photo quality with remarkable printing versatility. One trick to its outstanding efficiency: Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design makes use of an innovative print head with 2,304 nozzles that expel constant, exact ink beads as little as two picoliters. It's simple: more nozzles with high accuracy very same incredible results. This trademarked technology creates a superior resolution of up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi, for superb detail and also photo-realism.
The PIXMA iP6210D is an inkjet picture printer, capable of generating near lab-quality image prints and could likewise publish message documents and various other print tasks. The iP6210D showcases a broad range of print choices, through the USB link, or straight from a digital camera or a Bluetooth-enabled gadget. It also supplies printing directly from a memory card - CF, SD, Memory Stick/ Memory Stick Pro and SmartMedia cards. The input paper tray at the top of the printer can hold approximately 100 sheets of real paper, and the result paper plate could hold roughly 30-40 sheets of real paper. The output paper tray could likewise be extended out to hold long sheets of paper and also it can be flipped back up to a shut position when it is not in use.
Boosted shade precision, high-intensity Image Cyan, and also Photo Magenta have been included in the traditional four inks. High performance does not quite there. You'll be able to publish indeterminate pictures with the look of traditional photographs, in 4" x 6", 5" x 7" and also 8.5" x 11" sizes. Now let's talk speed: publishing an attractive picture lab quality 4"x 6" indeterminate image takes about 60 seconds. And also, the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed user interface makes it possible for the fastest image transfers feasible from your computer.
The PIXMA iP6210D built-in slots allow you publish directly from compatible memory cards, as well as in this mode, it immediately brightens your topics' faces, corrects for red eye and raises sharpness, as needed. Or, you can print directly from your PictBridge compatible electronic video camera or DV video camera, with automatic face lightening up. The Canon ChromaLife100 system integrates the PIXMA iP6210D Photo Printer's FINE print head technology and newly created inks with select Canon image documents, with results equaling that of several prominent models. These stunning images will also last approximately 100 years when kept in an archival-quality photo cd.
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Specification:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer.
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 borderless photo: approx. 60 seconds*8.5x11 photo: approx. 2.3 minutes.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 384 x 6 colors (C, M, Y, Bk, PC, PM)Total: 2,304.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:4800 x 1200 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed*** and Direct Print Port (cables not included), Bluetooth® version 1.2 (optional).
- Ink Compatibility: CL-51 Color FINE Cartridge - High-Capacity, CL-52 Photo FINE Cartridge - High-Capacity.
- Ink Droplet Size: 2 and 5 picoliters.
- Buffer Ram: 42KB.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 17.3(W) x 6.8(H) x 10.3(D).
- Weight: 8.2 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details).
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver Download
|iP6210D CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP6210D Printer Driver Win7 64bit Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|iP6210D Printer Driver Win7 32bit Windows 7 (32-bit)|
|iP6210D Printer Driver Vista 64 Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|iP6210D Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|iP6210D Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP6210D Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|iP6210D Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|