Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP4920 Costs Inkjet Image Printer provides a real photo laboratory top quality experience in your home. Print gorgeous, borderless photos at your desk as much as 8.5" x 11' size with a maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi as well as five individual ink tanks. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing permits you to print on both sides of the paper immediately as well as can help reduce paper use and cost by up to 50%.
The Pixma iP4920 layout resembles a smaller sized variation of Canon's Pixma all-in-one printers, such as the Pixma MG5320, which was released on the same day. However, when you look better, you'll see that the iP4920 has no control panel, other than the power as well as resume/cancel switches situated on the right-front edge. Next, to the buttons, you'll locate a power status light as well as an alarm light that flashes orange when it's time to pack paper, change an ink cartridge, or get rid of a paper jam. On the bottom-right edge, below the standing lights, is a PictBridge USB port. You can use it to print from PictBridge-compatible mobile phones, tablets, and video cameras. Besides that, the Pixma iP4920 doesn't sustain any memory cards or USB flash drives.
The iP4920 likewise lets you publish on your CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Discs. You can also you transform your HD Film clips right into lovely pictures. The printer comes with a disc tray, and also a program in Canon's Easy-Photo Print EX-SPOUSE software collection allows you establish the text and also images, as well as choose a format. An additional new curriculum consists of software-based picture filters that could introduce a fisheye, toy camera, soft emphasis, or blurred background impact. Full HD Movie Print has been updated, with enhancements consisting of the ability to publish a combination picture from a series of frames to catch motion.
Photo top quality was a touch above standard for an inkjet. Though a majority of the test images were of real photo top quality, without any obvious flaws, one picture showed some spurious streaking, and a monochrome photo showed a little tint along with a hint of posterization (quantum leaps in brightness as opposed to a steady slope). Graphics high quality was a touch below average for an inkjet. Like the message, graphics smeared quickly when managed not long after printing. Several printers have a problem handling fragile lines, with this printer just traces of them showed up. Various other issues included minor dithering (graininess), and muted color on a few illustrations.
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Specification:
- Printer Type: Premium Inkjet Photo Printer.
- Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Camera Phone Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Quiet Mode, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, Auto Sheet Feeder, Paper Output Tray Sensor, PictBridge.
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 Color Photo: Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Up to 12.5 ipm, Color: Up to 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512 / Color: 4,096 / Total: 4,608.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: PictBridge (Cable not included), Hi-Speed USB.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size: 1, 2 and 5.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 pages Cassette: 150 pages.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag™;Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope CD/DVD: Printable Disc.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Pages, Cassette: 150 Pages.
- Noise Level Approx: 46.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 17.0(L) x11.7(W) x 6.0(H).
- Weight: 12.6 lbs.
- Power Consumption: (Approx.) 18W Printing (0.8W Standby).
- Warranty: 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA iP4920 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, Full HD Movie Print, Solution Menu EX.
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 to 10.6, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver Download
|iP4920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|iP4920 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP4920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP4920 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows XP x64)|
|iP4920 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.39.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|iP4920 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iP4920 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP4920 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|