Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP4300 Image Printer is one quickly, versatile photo printer. Thanks to its trademarked print head and also 5-color ink system, you could swiftly create significant, lasting pictures with indeterminate edges from credit-card size up to 8.5" x 11" in addition to bold, laser-quality text. Both paper trays let you hold both simple as well as photo paper, so you're constantly ready to print text or images. And for the benefit, you could publish two sided without by hand turning over the page.
The Canon PIXMA iP4300 Layout when evaluating the ergonomics of an external tool such as a residence printer, the first things that enter your mind are weight as well as body mass. A lot more specifically, just how much space the printer will take up on your work desk and second of all if it is very easy sufficient to move around. When totally opened, the dimension of the iP4300 from its top-end sheet feeder to pull-out tray is about 52cm in length. The good news is that the outcome tray is long sufficient to catch every A4 printout without needing to bother with picking the paper up off the floor. In contrast, the printer is approx 45cm in size, and also unless you have a great sized desk available, you could encounter difficulties if you are establishing your sights on placing the printer straight close to your PC it's always great to measure the offered area before purchasing. While the iP4300 is available in a huge package, it's still portable enough to be lugged around without way too much initiative. At 6.3 kg we would assume this to be a comfortable weight for even one of the most light-weight individual.
The paper handling attributes are typical for Canon inkjet printers, but they're worth special mention because they typically aren't optimal for inkjets generally. Each of the paper trays could hold 150 sheets of simple paper, which is a significant capacity for a home office or an individual printer in a larger office. If you're making use of the ip4300 as a home printer, you can load single paper in one tray as well as photo paper in the various other so you could switch between standard printing and photos without needing to load and unload paper each time. With either method, the second tray is a highly useful ease.
The printer likewise showcases a five-point LED-based ink storage tank system (four dye-based inks Black, Yellow, Magenta and also Cyan; and also a pigment-based black ink PGBK) which has some advantages. Firstly, it is an expense saver as you just have to acquire the single ink cartridge that you need in contrast to an entirely brand-new set each time you run out of one particular color. Second, of all, the LED in each round suggests its present standing. After installment, the round handle illuminates to reveal that it has been correctly mounted. As you remain to utilize the printer, the LEDs blink when ink levels are running low, as well as fire also faster when a cartridge is practically vacant. Fortunately is that the five ink cartridges come provided in a package, so you don't need to stress over purchasing this added bonus to obtain started.
Canon PIXMA iP4300 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo:approx. 36 seconds, Black: Up to 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page), Color: Up to 24 ppm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 1,024 x 2 colors (C, M), 512 x 2 colors (C, M), 512 x 2 colors (Y, BK), Total: 3,584.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, and Direct Print Port (cable not included).
- Buffer Ram: 42KB.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 34 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 17.5(W) x 6.3(H) x 12.0(D).
- Weight: 14.3 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended).
Canon PIXMA iP4300 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.8 to 10.4, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver Download
|PIXMA iP4300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)|
|PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|PIXMA iP4300 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)|