Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP4000 is created with over 1,800 nozzles that produce small 2-picoliter droplets, resulting in finely in-depth pictures that deserve saving in your family members cd. Pigment-based inks make certain shades will stay real, and the prints are resistant to water, fading, and smudges. This printer can attach directly to select electronic video cameras. Discover more concerning PictBridge.
The Pixma iP4000 also has a built-in CD tray so you can publish directly into DVDs as well as CDs. It's an excellent function and adds an expert planning to homemade discs. The software supplied for CD labeling is a bit antiquated, and it would indeed behave if Canon freshened it up a little. For paper misers or eco-friendly kids, there's a built-in duplex system so you can publish on both sides of a sheet of paper. You'll need to use reasonably thick paper, though, as print-through can be a bit of trouble.
With resolutions as much as 600 x 600 dpi black and also 4,800 x 1,200 dpi color, your office documents or institution records will certainly look as beautiful as your images. Built-in two-sided printing reduces your paper expenses as well as allows you truly professional style alternatives. Full throttle of 25 ppm black and also 17 ppm color (draft mode) will certainly have your web pages in hand in merely a few seconds; a borderless 4-by-6-inch photo could take as little as 36 seconds as fast as those old instant cameras, but with far better top quality. (All reported rates are optimums. Real speeds will vary.) Thanks to the PictBridge-compatible direct print port, you can connect your electronic video camera and also create pictures while bypassing your computer system. The Canon PIXMA ip4000 is compatible with Mac as well as Windows running systems and needs either a USB or parallel cable to obtain it up and also to run (cable televisions not consisted of). Canon gives a one-year service warranty covering parts as well as a solution.
The Canon iP4000 Output quality is better overall compared to for many ink jets. The picture rating is virtually outstanding, held back just by a small color in our monochrome test picture as well as in one color photo. Text and also graphics are both a bit better compared to great. Over half of the test font styles are easily readable at four factors, although one elegant typeface is quickly legible only on 12 factors as well as bigger. Graphics show just a hint of posterization and also modest banding in a default setting. This degree of outcome incorporated with the incredible speed could conveniently make the iP4000 your image printer of choice.
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page), Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page), 4x6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk); Total Nozzles: 1856.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB, IEEE 1284 parallel, Direct Print Port (Cables not included).
- Ink Compatibility: BCI-3eBk, BCI-6Bk, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y.
- Buffer Ram: 42 KB.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 35 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 16.5 W x 11.3 D x 6.7 H.
- Weight: 14.9 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Warranty: Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-WebPrint (Windows), PhotoRecord(Windows), Electronic User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Registration.
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver Download
|iP4000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.