Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP3500, advanced print head technology, drives this printer's high performance, generating borderless images with resolution as much as 4800 x 1200 shade dpi. You can develop images from credit-card size up to 8.5" x 11", and your papers will certainly include vibrant, laser-quality message. It's fast, as well: A gorgeous 4" x 6" borderless print takes only about 47 seconds. For comfort, you can print photos straight from digital cams, DV video cameras, as well as video camera phones; and also, the two paper trays allow you keep photo paper as well as ordinary paper, so you're always print-ready.
The Canon iP3500's layout is simple and straightforward. The black-and-silver printer stands 17.2 inches vast, 11.9 inches deep, as well as 5.7 inches tall, and it considers 10.8 extra pounds. The control panel is nonexistent. The only attributes on the front of the printer are the power and cancel/feed buttons and a PictBridge-enabled USB port. Features High Resolution: Accuracy ink nozzles create high-resolution images up to 4800 x 1200 shade dpi. Excellent detail: Tiny 2 picoliter sized ink beads generate carefully detailed pictures. Impressive color and text: 3 color inks plus a pigment black ink produce moving images as well as a laser-like message. 4x6 in Print Rate: Borderless 4x6 in the picture in approx. 47 seconds. 2 Way Paper feed: Built-in dual paper trays for quick and also immediate paper selection. Auto-Image Fix: The built-in Auto-Image Fix feature via Easy PhotoPrint EX helps you generate surprising outcomes on all your images. Flying start: Powering up your printer is currently much quicker. After pressing the power button, you can begin inputting commands promptly. Snap and print, wirelessly: Print wirelessly right from your infrared-enabled mobile camera phone Click Link Print: Just capture a photo with a PictBridge-ready digital camera/DV video camera, after that link and also print.
A long-term printhead and also removable ink storage tanks for each and every of the four colors rest beneath the printer's center panel. The straightforward design has clearly noticeable ports for the storage tanks. Like the ink tanks on some other Canon inkjets, each of the Canon iP3500 containers has an embedded LED that lights red when the container is correctly placed (which appears counterintuitive why not eco-friendly?). The Pixma iP3500 ink expenses, based upon documents with a mix of text and graphics, seem reasonable: Black ink expenses about 3.2 cents per web page, and including cyan, magenta, and also yellow brings the cost to 8.9 cents per web page.
Input choices. The rear input assistance folds out from the body of the printer, while the front input support extends out from the front face. The rear input holds as numerous as 150 sheets of real paper as well as benefits all the appropriate paper kinds. The first data stands up to 100 sheets of plain paper as well as must be utilized just for ordinary paper. Since the path for paper fed with the first input needs the paper to bend around a roller, it's not advised for any thick media, such as photo paper. The resulting area includes a tray over the front input location. Lots of Canon printers use a bar that you can make use of to transform the range in between the print heads as well as the paper; typically, the lever is hidden away in the bowels of the front output area, however on the iP3500, Canon relocate to the face of the printer, making it much easier to locate.
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Specification:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer.
- Print Speed (up to): Black:25 ppm (as fast as 2.4 seconds per page), Color:17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page), Postcard Size:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 47 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 512 x 2 (C/M), 256 (Y), Total: 1,600.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and PictBridge (cables not included).
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size: 2 and 5.
- Buffer Ram: 43 KB.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers.
- Noise Level Approx: 36.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 17.2(W) x11.9(D) x 5.7(H).
- Weight: 10.8 lbs.
- Power Consumption: Approx. 11W (0.8W Standby).
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver Download
|iP3500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP3500 series Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit),Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver for Linux (rpm) Linux (32-bit)|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver for Linux (Debian) Linux (32-bit)|