Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP2000 is an image printer that allows you to develop high-quality prints and the convenience of your apartment while carrying a very reasonable cost. Hassle-free, as well as simple, utilizes Canon's Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design (FINE) technology and a 1,088-nozzle print head to produce beautiful, 2-picoliter ink beads, causing pictures with sufficient information as well as refined shading. Canon's color and pigment-based black inks allow vibrant, vivid prints, while borderless printing allows you develop photos with a professional feel and look.
The Canon iP2000 Photo Printer delivers exceptional speed and straight image printing, combining rate, high quality, and ease in a trendy plan. It achieves all this while winning excellent detail as well as clarity. Outstanding outcomes, as well as good rate the PIXMA iP2000, publish as much as 20 ppm in black as well as approximately 14 ppm in the shade. 4" x 6" borderless prints catch around 50 secs. It runs with a quiet brand-new drive system, for near-silent results. Versatile image printing combines with top quality, for dazzling pictures and high-quality graphics. Links to any Windows(98 as well as up) or Mac(OS 9.x as well as up) computer, via USB or printer port (cable television not in.) Accepts BCI-24 Black and Color ink storage tanks Paper sizes taken - Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, UNITED STATE # 10 envelopes 42KB built-in RAM buffer Sound Level - approx. 43 dB(A) in the best quality setting Software included - Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy-WebPrint, PhotoRecord, Electronic Customer's Overview, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Registration Physical Capacities(WxDxH) - 16.5 x 10.2 x 6.6 Weight - 11.0 pounds.
The Canon PIXMA iP2000 As does its less costly brother or sister, the Canon Pixma iP1500, the iP2000 makes use of 2 ink cartridges one for black ink and also one for cyan, magenta, and yellow as opposed to separate boxes for each color. This is a standard feature in below-$100 inkjets, but it's wasteful as you need to dispose of the entire shade cartridge when one color goes out, and it tends to make your savings on the acquisition price appear like much less of a bargain over time. Per-page prices run 13 cents for a standard (20 percent coverage) letter-size web page and also about 45 cents for an 8x10 image. If you could afford to set out the cash upfront, we suggest paying a little additional for a multi-cartridge model. You'll be much happier over time paying $12 for a cyan cartridge connected to paying $18.50 for a three-color variation. On the plus side, the iP2000 is remarkably fast for such an inexpensive printer. In our examinations, it averaged 6.6 pages each min for text and also 2.8 mins per web page for 8x10 images. Numerous budget versions take twice as long to do the same task.
For outcome quality rankings, the PIXMA iP2000 gained an excellent rating for text, with the majority the typefaces we check with conveniently readable at four factors. Graphics were simply short of excellent, with some minor noticeable banding, as well as a tendency for sheets with full-page graphics to crinkle. Images were simply except first, largely because of a slight color in monochrome output. These scores offer a small side over the iP3000 for graphics. Bear in mind that the lower rating for the iP3000 is based on output in a default setting. We saw little to no difference in high-quality mode.
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:20 ppm (approx. 3 seconds/page), Color:14 ppm (approx. 4.3 seconds/page), 4x6 borderless photo: approx. 50 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 256 x 3 (C, M, Y); Total Nozzles: 1088.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB, Direct Print Port (Cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility: BCI-24 Black, Color.
- Ink Droplet Size: 2-5 Picoliters.
- Buffer Ram: 42 KB.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 16.5 W x 10.2 D x 6.6 H.
- Weight: 11.0 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60 Hz.
- Warranty: Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details).
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP2000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|