Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver Download and Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP1700 Photo Inkjet Printer is an incredibly easy to use, efficient printer created to fulfill all your printing needs in one compact, elegant device. Offers you much more selections, other attributes, and also a far better worth. Likewise, this printer showcases a one-of-a-kind new wave layout that is significantly in line with today's tastes and designs. No other entry level printer performs as quickly as well as efficiently while looking so great on your desktop computer.
The Pixma iP1700 has a compact body that determines merely 17.2 inches large, 10 inches deep, and 6.5 inches high. This small impact comes at a high rate, though: the printer does not have a result tray, so your prints will indeed drop straight on your tabletop. Or, if the printer's leading edge is as well near to the brink of the table, your prints will certainly go cruising to the ground; you could need to babysit your print tasks. The input tray is merely a flap that folds back from the rear of the printer. The auto feeder can hold about 100 sheets of real paper and about 20 sheets of 4x6 picture paper. A flexible article overview let you maintain all the sheets with each other. A lever housed in the bowels of the result area allows you to change the range between the print head and also the paper: preserve bench to the left for most media kinds (consisting of image paper) as well as change it to the right for Tee shirts transfers and envelopes.
Created to provide expert results quickly as well as successfully, the iP1700 generates an optimum 4800 by 1200 shade dots per inch (dpi) resolution for borderless printing in a range of dimensions including wallet, 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 7 inches, 8 x 10 inches, and also 8.5 x 11 inches. The iP1700 additionally provides the print resolution of approximately 600 by 600 dpi for black-and-white papers and 4800 by 1200 dpi for shade printing. It publishes 4 x 6 indeterminate photos as quick as 55 secs, black-and-white records approximately 22 pages each minute (ppm), as well as shade papers up to 17 ppm.
Publish high quality sufficed. Text samples looked black and also smooth despite feathery edges to some letters. Many color images looked natural, though some experienced limited comparison and also banding, also when printed on glossy photo paper. The iP1700 makes use of a two-tank ink system: one black and one tricolor. The black container prices $20 to replace, as well as the color tank, costs $25. Canon approximates the per page rates to be 6 cents for a black-and-white file and 8 cents for a color document. These costs are relatively economical and also best by the remainder of Canon's low-end to midrange printers.
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 Color Photo:4 x 6 Borderless Photo: as fast as 55 second, Black:Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page), Color:Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 384 x 3 colors (C,M,Y), Total: 1,472.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB.
- Ink Droplet Size: 2 and 5 Picoliters.
- Buffer Ram: 96KB.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 44 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 17.2(W) x 6.5(H) x 10.0(D).
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.8 to 10.4, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver Download
|iP1700 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)|