Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP1600 Picture Printer is versatile as well as simple to utilize. It's brand-new slanted style will look fantastic on your desk. And also you'll be amazed at the high-quality images and files you can print. What's the key to its outstanding performance? Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a cutting-edge print head with 1,472 nozzles that eject consistent, precise ink beads as tiny as two picoliters. It's simple: more nozzles with higher precision comparable impressive results - and also Canon has got it down to a science.
The Canon iP1600 Likewise call it an outstanding value at the rate, appropriate for the house or home office, with a moderately high-quality result for home and industry requirements and remarkably remarkable speeds for its price. In our examinations, the cartridges lasted noticeably longer than the cartridges for the 3940 or for the Canon iP1500, which the iP1600 replaces. We wanted three collections of cartridges to finish our examination collections for the 3940 as well as three for the Canon PIXMA iP1500. With the iP1600, we required just two groups.
To further boost printing quality, the Canon PIXMA iP1600 Photo Printer makes use of high-intensity ChromaLife100 color inks for dazzling pictures and also graphics. It's different pigment black ink provides laser-like text - together with a higher resistance to smearing when you're running or highlighting a printed file. Rate This no-compromise printer is speedy, capable of generating a 4" x 6" image lab high-quality borderless image in roughly 70 seconds.Canon software makes it simple. The consisted of Easy-WebPrint software allows Windows individuals to correctly print website completely shade as well as without shedding information off the appropriate edge.
The PIXMA iP1600 Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.3 software supplies professional-looking electronic photos in 4" x 6", 5" x 7" and 8.5" x 11" dimensions ideal for mounting and sending to friends and family. With each other, these Canon papers offer you the terrific results you anticipate. Generating brilliant edge-to-edge borderless pictures is straightforward. A system for durable images. The Canon ChromaLife100 system integrates the PIXMA iP1600 Picture Printer's FINE print head technology and newly discovered links with pick Canon picture papers, with outcomes rivaling that of fabulous photos. These attractive images will surely also last as much as 100 years when kept in an archival quality image album.
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:19 ppm (approx. 3.2 seconds/page), Color:16 ppm (approx. 3.8 seconds/page), 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 70 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 colors (C, M, Y) Total Nozzles: 1,472.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB (Cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility: PG-40 Black, CL-41 Color.
- Buffer Ram: 96 KB.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, Credit Card(2.13 x3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 44 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 17.1(W) x 9.8(D) x 6.5(H).
- Weight: 6.1 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60 Hz.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide,Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended) PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speeds are based on the default mode driver setting using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper. Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. Resolution may vary based on driver setting. Ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum. System requirements vary by application.
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP1600 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP1600 quick Start Guide|