Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. Perfect for mobile printing, its lots of convenient attributes consist of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which allows you to publish or scan images and records from your suitable mobile phone. And also with the PPS Cloud printing function, you could print directly from picking the favorite on the Internet Cloud services, such as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, and Dropbox, with your mobile device making use of the free PPS app.
The Canon MX532 its pictures look pretty good, considered that this is an entry-level, business-centric version. It comes with a lot of the efficiency and comfort features that you can reasonably anticipate in an all-in-one printer of this cost, including the Big 4 primary functions (print/scan/copy/ fax). As well as it's straightforward to use.
The Canon Pixma MX532 is its dimensions of 18.1 inches throughout, 15.2 inches from front to back, and also 7.9 inches high, you might put the new design where the old one stood without moving and the only thing on your work desk. At 18.7 pounds, it's just around three-quarters of a pound larger. The MX532 is plenty little as well as light enough to rest comfortably on just about the smallest desktops, along with short adequate to fit under most low-hanging shelves or cupboards. When combined with the built-in Wi-Fi, this Pixma's compact dimension makes it hassle-free to put just about anywhere.
The Pixma MX532 Additional attributes consist of Auto Duplex printing, which allows you to instantly print on both sides of the paper as well as could help in reducing paper use as well as cost by as much as 50%. And also, an automatic document feeder stands up to 30 sheets, making it easier to duplicate, scan or fax multiple web page records.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX532 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 1,152, Color: 640, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge, CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Canon Print App, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB).
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages, Group Dialing.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: 2-Line LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), PIXMA Cloud Link, Wireless Printing.
- Other Features: AirPrint.
- Wireless Printing: 2-Line LCD Display, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- USB Flash Memory: Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H).
- Weight: 18.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4, v10.5x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Setup:
Standard Connection Method
- Press the [Setup] button (A) on the printer.
- Select [Wireless LAN setup] and press the [OK] button.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection tab 2-3] button, and the following screen will be displayed.
- When the above screen displayed, press the [OK] button.
- Use the arrow keys to select the name of your network (also referred to as SSID) and press the [OK] button twice.
- When the following screen appears, using the numeric buttons on the machine, you can enter the security passphrase of your wireless network.
- Press the [OK] button.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX532 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX532 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX532 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MX532 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX532 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX532 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX532 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX532 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX532 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX532 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX532 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX532 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX532 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX532 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|