Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -Several devices facilitate the Canon PIXMA MX522 wireless printing. The printer has built-in Wi-Fi for printing and also scanning anywhere in your home from computers and also suitable smartphones. It also consists of AirPrint which allows you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. An integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, built-in Auto Duplex Printing, a Dual Feature Panel and also FastFront are just some of the attributes that can assist enhance efficiency in your home office.
Over the past couple of years, we've corresponded in stating that Pixmas, even the entry-level versions, are attractive as inkjet printers go. The Canon MX522, a timeless shiny black Pixma cube, is no exemption. Basically, except an impression on the left side that provided access to the sd card hatch on the previous model (this Pixma does not sustain memory cards), the MX522 appears like the Canon PIXMA MX512.
As with the Canon PIXMA MX452, the Pixma MX522 does better on output quality than on speed. It supplied better text in my tests compared to many inkjet MFPs, par quality for graphics, and just barely par high quality for pictures.
That makes both message and graphics good enough for the majority of organization needs, with the graphics output quickly ideal for PowerPoint handouts and so forth. Relying on your degree of perfectionism, you may or might not consider the graphics high quality sufficient for production posting important client or client when you require it to look totally specialist. Picture quality is roughly a suit for the reduced end of exactly what you would certainly anticipate from medicine shop prints.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX522 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: E SAT: 9.7 ipm, Color: E SAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink, PG-240XL XL Black Ink, PG-240 Black Ink, CL-241XL XL Color Ink, CL-241 Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing, Evernote.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200x2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated ADF, Mobile Device Printing, Print Your Days, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H).
- Weight: 19.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4, v10.5x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MX522 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX522 printer is turned on.
- After the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the Canon PIXMA MX522 printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) on your printer to select Wireless LAN configuration.
- Then press the OK button.
- Your printer will automatically search for compatible wireless routers.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your PIXMA MX522 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen appears on the printer, but you are unsure if your wireless router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX522.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX522 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX522 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX522 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX522 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX522 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Installation Manual For Windows|