Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA MX490 thanks to superior connectivity alternatives and also the capability to put the printer much more areas compared to ever with 30% decrease in dimension over previous MX designs. With Google Cloud Print as well as AirPrint, you can print wirelessly from your suitable smartphone or tablet computer from basically anywhere around the office. Packed with time-saving features, too, consisting of a fully-integrated automatic paper feeder which stands up to 20 sheets.
The optional XL ink cartridges indicate you can publish longer before having to change your cartridges. One more great function of the PIXMA MX490 is My Image Garden software. My Image Garden places all your preferred printing attributes, such as Unique Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one convenient software application. It assists you to organize your pictures with calendar view and also face acknowledgment.
Comply with set up and printing guidelines on the 2.5" LCD while using the built-in wireless LAN connectivity. The office all-in-one printer can publish from many computers for easy use. One more great attribute of the Canon PIXMA MX490 is its included My Image Garden software. My Image Garden puts all your favored printing functions, such as special filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one practical software application. Arrange your photos with calendar sight as well as face acknowledgment.
The Pixma MX490 only socket at the rear of the maker is for a USB cable television, though Canon continues to provide a straight mains power connection, so avoiding the cumbersome external blocks HP, its main rival remains to make use of.
This MX490 is a twin-cartridge printer, with the single black and tri-colour cartridges, both of which clip into an area in the head carrier, with a minimum of effort. The typical comprehensive collection of applets for first scanning, printing, and OCR are supplied, and also there's a helpful Internet applet to press Website into an A4 sheet.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX490 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.4 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black:320/ Color 960 / Total:1280.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245 XL Black Ink CartridgePG245 Black Ink CartridgeCL-246 XL Color ink CartridgeCL-246 Color Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF: 20 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.6 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: 600x1200 dpi (optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated), ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Scan to Cloud.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Group Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.2 (W) x 11.7 (D) x 7.5 (H).
- Weight: 17.2 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX490 printer is turned on.
- After the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the Canon PIXMA MX490 printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) on your printer to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Then press the OK button.
- Your printer will automatically search for compatible wireless routers.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your PIXMA MX490 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen appears on the printer, but you are unsure if your wireless router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX490.
How To Scan Canon PIXMA MX490:
- From the Go menu of Finder, select Applications, then double-click the Canon Utility folder, IJ Network Scanner Selector EX folder, then Canon IJ Network Scanner Selector EX icon.
- Canon IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears in the menu bar, and the Scan-from-PC Settings screen appears.
- Select your scanner or printer from Scanners.
- Select the Bonjour service name set to your scanner or printer. When Bonjour is disabled, the MAC address of your scanner or printer appears.
- Click OK.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MX490 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX490 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX490 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX490 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX490 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|