Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA MX420 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer features Built-in Wi-Fi lets you print and scan from any area in your home, Multifunction Tools: Printer, Scanner, Copier & Fax. Energy Celebrity, during a built-in, fully integrated 30-sheet Auto Paper Feeder means fast copying, scanning and faxing of your originals, Auto Document Feeder means fast copying, scanning and also faxing of your new so you could boost your multitasking. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you write and scan from any space in your home while a built-in, entirely incorporated 30-sheet. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you print as well as scan from any room in your house while a built-in, fully integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder.
The Canon MX420 printer is a black plastic box (as opposed to the gray plastic box) with a reasonably sized footprint (7.8 inches tall, 18.1 inches large, 16.4 inches deep). Evaluating directly over 19 extra pounds, the construction is high, and also the shiny black surface area offers it a sleek, polished appearance. The design tapers out of the top, and the controls lay on the front part of this tapered part. The control panel has the necessary AIO switch selection, with each of the four buttons in a square on the much ideal activating one the of the four essential AIO functions (from leading left to lower right: copy, fax, scan, card viewers). You control most of the printer's alternatives through a 3-inch-square shade LCD that sits in the middle of the control panel. To browse the user interface, an iPod-like scroll wheel (brand-new to the Pixma line) cycles you with the menus (much more on this later), and also three switches beneath the LCD let you choose as well as transform the parameters.
The Canon PIXMA MX420 While you will enjoy printing borderless, photo lab top quality prints approximately 8.5" x 11," your photo printing alternatives now expand to Complete HD video. Full HD Movie Print turns your favorite HD film clips taken with suitable Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot electronic cameras right into gorgeous photo prints. Maximize Canon's Wi-Fi printing technology and also print photos from proper iPad, iPhone 4, 3G, 3GS, iPod touch and Android gadgets. You can also make use of computer-less printing using compatible memory cards, PictBridge, and also optional Bluetooth while comfortably seeing your photos on a 2.5" LCD.
Video high-quality got on the same level with the huge majority of MFPs we examine, adequate for general business usage consisting of PowerPoint handouts. By and large, shades were gorgeous as well as well saturated. The Pixma MX420 printer had difficulty printing out fragile white lines against a black training in one image. Various other concerns, all small consisted of banding (a regular pattern of lines of discoloration) dithering (traces of dot decorations in some great locations), and an unequal distribution of ink.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MX420 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX420 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MX420 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MX420 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 42 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 8.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: 5.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.4 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Print Features: 4-in-1/2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200x2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5x11.7, ADF: 8.5x14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD™ Memory Card,SDHC™ MultiMediaCard® (v4.1) MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1) miniSD™ Card miniSDHC™ Card RS-MMC™ (v4.1) microSD™ Card microSDHC™ Card CompactFlash® Card Microdrive® Memory Stick® Memory Stick PRO™ Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card® xD-Picture Card® (Type M) xD-Picture Card® (Type H).
- Other Features: Wireless Printing, 2.5 LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MX420 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 16.4 (D) x 7.8 (H).
- Weight: 19.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX420 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX420 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX420 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MX420 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|MX420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX420 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX420 series User Manual (Mac)|