Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Download and Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA MX360 Inkjet Office All-In-One does an excellent choice for your home or small office. A built-in thoroughly combined 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder implies rapid duplicating, scanning and faxing of your novels so you could multi-task. Furthermore, Super G3 High-speed Fax offers secure, efficient communication and also thanks to Dual Color Range Processing Technology, your copies will indeed preserve the stability of the original. You can also utilize security functions like password safeguarded PDF's so you could feel risk-free concerning developing as well as dispersing your most unique data.
The Canon MX360 While you will enjoy publishing borderless, photo lab position publishes up to 8.5" x 11," your picture printing alternatives currently broaden to Full HD video. Full HD Movie Print turns your favored HD motion picture clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot came into lovely picture prints. Appreciate added computer-less printing capabilities using PictBridge and also optional Bluetooth.
The Canon Pixma MX360 is a gray plastic box with a modest footprint (7.8 inches tall, 18.1 inches large, as well as 16.4 inches thick). Considering just over 19 extra pounds, the construction is sturdy, although the layout is a little bit stodgy compared to the smooth black of other units in Canon's brand-new line of AIOs. The unit tapers out from the top, and also the controls lay on the front part of this conical portion.
The scanner is located in the upper part of the equipment. Beneath the scanner, an output tray folds up out from the front face. You fill paper right into the MX360's single, rear-mounted feeder tray. (It holds up to 100 sheets.) That tray is not too noticeable, unlike much of its kind; if you unfold the feeder tray from the back, you can still place the system against a wall surface or in a corner. On the top of the scanner cover is the ADF for duplicating, scanning, or faxing many pages. It has a 30-page input ability.
The ADF's output tray is likewise on the top of the unit, listed below the feederYou of entry connect the Pixma MX360 to a PC or Mac via USB 2.0 or optional Bluetooth. The USB connection is on the back of the printer. It does not have any memory card viewers, but we did not anticipate any at this price factor. It does, nevertheless, use a PictBridge port on the front of the unit for printing straight from your digital cam or USB drive.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 43 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 8.4 ipm, Color: ESAT: 4.8 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.4 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200x2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, One-Touch Speed Dialing, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Quick Start.
- Other Features: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, Full Dot Matrix LCD, PictBridge, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MX360 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 16.4 (D) x 7.8 (H).
- Weight: 18.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MX360 Wireless Setup:
Standard Connection Method
- For Windows users, insert the CD that came with your printer and runs the setup.
- When the initial screen appears, click [Next].
- Ensure that your printer is turned on, make sure the power lamp is on and then click [Next].
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the following screen appears, click [Cableless setup].
- When the [Connection via the Cableless installation] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes two times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power light stays lit. Click [Next].
- Windows XP users only, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX360 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX360 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MX360 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1a (Mac)|
|MX360 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX360 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX360 series User Manual (Mac)|