Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver Download and Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Home Office All-In-One delivers the flexibility you need to experience increased efficiency in your home or small office. Its built-in Wireless connectivity permits you to publish or scan wirelessly from throughout your house. The integrated, completely incorporated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder delivers fast copying or scanning of your originals so you can do various other things while your printer is at work. And also, different safety and security features like password protected PDF's allow you feel secure about creating and also dispersing your most confidential documents.
To the left of the LCD, Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless are three full setting buttons for copy, fax as well as scan. To the right is a number pad for dialing phone and also at the extreme right are two large buttons for black as well as color duplicates. There are 20-speed deals with a rapid search center that creates most possible names as your kind. There's likewise an advanced system for denying scrap faxes, based on the source of the fax telephone call. On the front panel is a little lit up a blue badge, which shows that the PIXMA MX340 has Wi-Fi and a pull-down cover which opens immediately is if you forget it when printing as well as sits at an angle to supply an increased output tray. A flap draws open at the back to offer an input tray, which could use up to 100 sheets.
Speed & Quality Canon PIXMA MX340 High Resolution: 4800 x achieves superb quality and detail in business documents and photos 1200 maximum color dpi thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. Canon PIXMA MX340 ScanGear interface provides plenty of advanced options for tweaking your scans and can be configured to either close or remain open after each scan, which is particularly welcome if you want to scan a batch of documents or photos. You can also control whether your preview image is retained between scans.
The Canon Pixma MX340 ink prices per web page are above average, particularly for black ink. The system's standard-size supplies include a 200-page PG-210 black cartridge and a 244-page CL-211 unified color cartridge. The high-yield alternatives are likewise costly. The Pixma MX340 uses two ink cartridges: one black and one color. The black ink is pigment-based, while the color inks are dye-based. (The resilient pigment black can be a plus for text documents that will be passed around the office.) Even though the cartridges appear to be the same size, the plastic shells have slight differences that prevent you from placing them into the wrong slots. Note, though: Because there’s a single color cartridge, rather than several discrete color cartridges, you may end up paying more for your color ink if you tend to print one color more than the others (as when printing scenes with large areas of sky that use up lots of blue).
Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX340 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MX340, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MX340 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 43 seconds, Black: ESAT; 8.4 rpm, Color: ESAT; 4.8 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color, Color, Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 pages, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Document Fix, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX340 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX340 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X)|
|MX340 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX340 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|MX340 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows XP x64)|
|MX340 series Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX340 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)|
|MX340 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX340 series Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|MX340 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX340 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX340 series User Manual (Mac)|