Canon PIXMA MG8220 Driver Download and Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The PIXMA MG8220 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One. It starts with built-in Wi-Fi which lets you quickly print as well as scan wirelessly virtually anywhere around your home. For real interactivity, Canon's Intelligent Touch System changes the top of your printer right into a sleek, receptive touch panel so only the buttons you require brighten. Print beautiful, indeterminate images in the house as much as 8.5" x 11" dimension with a maximum print shade resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and also six separate ink tanks consisting of a gray ink for specialist tone as well as black & white photos. Included software additionally permits you to change the shade of your pictures correctly.
Enjoy a new ball of printing alternatives as PIXMA Cloud Web link allows you conveniently publish images from on-line photo CDs CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and Picasa along with design templates consisting of seasonal stationery as well as schedules from a suitable Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One, all without a computer. Also consisted of is the capability to print select Google Docs as well as Gmail attachments from any obtainable gadget.
The MG8220 also allows you publish on your CD, DVD and also Blu-ray Discs, and also you could even you transform your HD Motion picture clips right into gorgeous images. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing enables you to instantly publish on both sides of the paper and also can help reduce paper use as well as cost by up to 50%.
For records, you'll experience beautiful, easy-to-view scans by sophisticated image evaluation and area-by-area data improvement, automatically. Plus, you could print and also scan jpeg and also pdf documents wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android gadgets without a computer system, as well as delight in direct printing options from compatible memory cards, USB Flash Drives, PictBridge and optional Bluetooth devices.
The Pixma MG8220 has two input trays: a 100-sheet cabinet that slides into the front of the machine, and also a "specialized paper" input tray that folds up out at the back. A 150-sheet result tray folds out from the front, merely above the tray of entry.
Specialty dishes are always beautiful. They allow you to print one-off images, envelopes, kinds, as well as tags without having to remove and also reconfigure the first input drawer. In the case of the Pixma MG8220, when you inform the print chauffeur to write on any media other than 8.5x11-inch simple paper, the printer automatically switches to the rear tray. You're not joined to that, though: You could likewise configure the cabinet for 4x6-inch picture paper, envelopes, or various other media, in the event you have to print a flurry of shells or images in one print run.
Canon PIXMA MG8220 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black:ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm, Color:ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag", Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable Disc.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets.
Canon PIXMA MG8220 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG8220 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG8220 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG8220 Driver Download
|MG8220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG8220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG8220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG8220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG8220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG8220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG8220 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.46.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG8220 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.2b (Mac)|
|MG8220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG8220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG8220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG8220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG8220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|