Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver Download and Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The PIXMA MG7520 is the supreme Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One printer providing exceptional photo printing performance and incredible convenience. It uses a range of means to earn mobile phone as well as tablet computer printing simple and also convenient and also it starts with the PIXMA Printing Solutions application. PPS makes it easy to print and also scan pictures or papers straight from your compatible mobile phone.
With the cloud printing function, you can write straight from the pick on the internet cloud solutions, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and also a lot more, either right at the printer itself or from almost anywhere with your smartphone and also the complimentary PPS app. With Google Cloud Print you can print from any place you are, from applications you make use of on a daily basis.
For Apple smartphone individuals, the MG7520 is AirPrint compatible. As well as to finish your mobile phone printing experience, the PIXMA Touch & Print function lets you print an image or paper by just opening PPS as well as touching your NFC compatible Android gadget to the printer.
Extra features that elevate the MG7520, even more, include built-in Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Power On and also, in case you don't have your very own photo organization software, My Image Garden, that makes arranging and printing your photos enjoyable and also comfortable. The remarkable MG7520 is the excellent wireless all-in-one printer for the discerning photo enthusiast.
The MG7520 on a network is mostly conventional, with the minor distinction from the majority of printers being that you need to install six ink cartridges, with cyan, yellow, magenta, photo black, pigment black, as well as gray ink. The six-color ink system, and the gray ink mainly, makes it much easier for a printer to manage pictures well. It's also a minimum of instrumental for the printer's high level of photo top quality.
The MG7520 includes Auto Duplex Printing, which permits you to house two various paper dimensions on two separate trays within the printer. This attribute makes it ensure that you can easily switch over between printing off of larger layout document, such as Letter, and smaller designs, such as A5, without needing to open and reload the tray every single time you begin a brand-new task. Much like office printers, the MG7520 lets you pick which dish to publish from before the work starts and then feeds the paper from the pre-selected cassette. The reduced tray, which holds larger format paper, could hold 125 Sheets of Plain Paper, and also the upper tray, which holds smaller paper sizes can hold 20 sheets of 4" X 6" of photo paper.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Grey XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Grey, CLI-251 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper, Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6 OR 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG7520 wireless setup:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- If the HOME button on the printer is lit, touch the HOME button.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the WLAN.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup
- The printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG7520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG7520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Package archive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG7520 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG7520 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|