Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One supplies exceptional quality, flexibility, and convenience of use. Built-in Wi-Fi technology permits you to quickly print and also scan wirelessly essentially anywhere around your house. For a real interactive imaging experience, Canon's Intelligent Touch System transforms the top of your printer right into a smooth, receptive touch panel so only the switches you need light up.
Print stunning, indeterminate images in the house approximately 8.5" x 11" dimension with a maximum print shade resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and six particular ink tanks including a gray ink for professional color as well as black & white pictures. Appreciate a new ball of printing alternatives as PIXMA Cloud Web link lets you easily print photos from on-line image CDs Canon image Gateway and also Google Picasa in addition to design templates consisting of seasonal stationery as well as schedules from anywhere you are in any place a suitable Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One is, without a computer. Additionally included is the capability to publish select Google DocsTM and also GmailTM attachments from any obtainable gadget, further including in your wireless flexibility. Have all new enjoyable with your images by adding Enjoyable Filter Results like Fish Eye, Mini, Toy Cam, Soft Focus as well as Blur Background before your print.
Like Canon PIXMA MG6120, the MG6220 also lets you print on your printable CD, DVD and also Blu-ray Discs and also jackets. And also, you can even you turn your HD Motion picture clips into gorgeous images while built-in Auto Duplex Printing permits you to automatically print on both sides of the paper, which could help reduce paper use and cost by approximately 50%.
The Canon PIXMA MG6220 isn't a negative printer, by any means. It consists of a generous software bundle, and also some fun additionals, composed of the capacity to print still images from video shot with compatible Canon HD camera, and the capability to add filters as well as unique effects to images before you publish them. If the MG6220's certain combination of functions and also connection choices appeal to you, after that you might incline its minor traits. Only make sure to keep an eye online, regarding ink expenses.
Setup is a basic price. For my tests, I linked the MG6220 to a wired network and mounted the driver on a Windows Panorama system. As I've already stated, the rate for business applications was anything, however, impressive. On our business applications suite (utilizing QualityLogic's hardware and software for timing), the printer's reliable speed was 2.9 pages each minute (ppm), basically a tie with the much cheaper Kodak ESP C310 as well as significantly slower compared to the Editors' Choice Epson Stylus pen NX625 ($149.99 direct, 4 stars), at 4.0 pm.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable Disc.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6220.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG6220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG6220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG6220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG6220 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.41.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG6220 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG6220 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG6220 series User Manual (Mac)|