Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The PIXMA MG6120 provides high performance, top quality and also true ease of use in one, sleek maker. It begins with an advanced user interface that Canon has developed where the top of your printer transformed into a sleek, ultra-responsive touch panel. The Smart Touch System gives light-guided direction with gorgeous touch sensitive controls so just the buttons you must illuminate. Your fingers will certainly understand liquid, the uncomplicated procedure where once you select your function you?Re one action far from imaging luster.
The Pixma MG6120 features a thinner form compared to we're utilized to from Canon printers, with a unique style that integrates folding trays to maintain the footprint little. The printer gauges 18 inches wide, 14.5 inches deep, and just under 7 inches tall with the trays folded up. It also evaluates a little greater than average at 20.2 extra pounds because of the rear-mounted ADF and also the six inner ink storage tanks. However, it ought to still be relatively easy for anybody to move around the home or office.
The much-left side of the printer houses the just touch button for power. Touch-sensitive online buttons for duplicate, scan, and print controls light up the top-mounted interactive panel when you initially hit the hard power button. However, the printer only lights up the commands necessary for each function once you choose a print mode. This feature assists get rid of complication typical of populous control panels.
The Pixma MG6120 additionally turned in mainly regular times on our test employing ten web pages of combined text as well as graphics, with a few significant exceptions. In Fine setting, its time of 9:18 was as much as 4 minutes behind pricier photo-centric AIOs from HP and Epson, and nearly three mins slower than the Kodak ESP 5250. Publishing the same combined text-and-graphics record in Criterion as well as Draft settings. However, the Pixma MG6120 again turned in middle-of-the-road speeds, printing our test file slightly much faster compared to other photo-centric AIOs and a little slower than others.
When it comes to printing photos, though, the Pixma MG6120 is certainly quick. On most of our examinations, just Canon's higher-priced Pixma MG8120 maintained, turning in virtually identical rates on every examination. The MG6120 published our 4x6-inch picture in Requirement mode in 22.5 seconds, two secs slower than Epson's $299.99 Artisan 835, yet 8 to 10 secs much faster compared to nearly every other photo AIO we've evaluated. It printed the same image in the High/Fine setting in 45.1 seconds, considerably faster compared to several higher-priced rivals.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag™; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button (A) on your Canon PIXMA MG6120.
- Use the [??] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen displays for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point that is the name (or SSID) of your system, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX.”
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? Buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6120.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG6120 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)MG6100 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG6120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG6120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MG6120 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|MG6120 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG6120 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG6120 series User Manual (Mac)|