Canon PIXMA MG5422 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The PIXMA MG5422 generates incredible information in both company documents as well as pictures with 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi and also a 5-Color Ink System. And replacing those inks is quick as well as easy with the Break Side attribute. With its Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, the remarkable MG5422 faithfully reproduces the colors of your original papers. And thanks to Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print as well as PIXMA Cloud Web link.
The MG5422 lets you print wirelessly from your compatible mobile phone or tablet computer. You can additionally check out beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced photo analysis as well as area-by-area data correction, immediately. And also, you can print as well as scan JPEG as well as PDF documents wirelessly from suitable iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows RT as well as Android devices without a computer system, thanks to the complimentary EPP application.
Have all brand-new sorts of fun with your images by adding brand-new results like Fish Eye, Mini, Toy Cam, Soft Focus and also Blur History before you print. What?s more, its sophisticated paper dealing with offers you numerous publishing alternatives: Print on CDs and DVDs, along with lots level and also picture paper at the same time, so you are always prepared to write. Plus, its built-in Auto Duplex Printing aids you to be eco-conscious by immediately writing on both sides of the paper.
Canon Pixma MG5422 ink cartridge was skillfully re-engineered in a manufacturing facility that makes use of state-of-the-art processes to guarantee that these ink cartridges will indeed publish along with the initial. It will certainly be perfect for expert photos, picture prints, as well as the quality outcome.
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black, CLI-251 C XL Cyan, CLI-251 M XL Magenta, CLI-251 Y XL Yellow, CLI-251 BK XL Black, PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251 C Cyan, CLI-251 M Magenta, CLI-251 Y Yellow, CLI-251 BK Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote.
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4 x 6).
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5422.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5422 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5422 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG5422 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG5422 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5422 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5422 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5422 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG5422 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG5422 series User Manual (Mac)|