Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless generates valuable information in both company documents and pictures with 9600 x 2400 maximum shade dpi and a 5-Color Ink System. As well as changing those inks is quick and easy with the Break Edge feature. With its Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, the amazing MG5420 consistently recreates the colors of your original papers.
If you like your printers reduced as well as vast, you'll be duly excited with the Pixma MG5420. The smooth closet is lowered to the desk than the previous-generation Canon Pixma MG5320. Where the MG5320 gauged 6.6 inches high, 17.8 inches vast, and also 14.5 inches deep, the MG5420 can be found in at 5.9 inches tall, 18 inches wide, as well as 14.6 inches thick. The weight is down a little bit, too, from 18.3 to 17.5 extra pounds. Despite the decrease in pressure, the high-gloss black cabinet has a strong feeling, including the different moving parts.
The paper input and also -outcome trays lie in the front of the printer, so you'll have the ability to position this design flush with the wall surface. Furthermore, the document cover (which you'll need to increase for copying as well as scanning) is no larger than it has to be. If you'll be placing your AIO into a confined space with little room above or behind the device, the MG5420 would certainly be a good selection. You won't find many versions with this kind of streamlined clearance.
Paper handling is relatively weak. The 125-sheet input capacity is a bit more than the Canon Pixma MG4220 uses, yet still ideal just for light-duty usage also in an office. One little plus is the second tray for photos just, which can hold up to 20 sheets of 4 by 6 picture paper to allow you print photos without having to exchange out the paper in the main tray. Likewise significantly on the plus side is a built-in duplexer (for two-sided printing), which also works for two-sided copying. Without any ADF, nonetheless, putting and also turning over pages on the flatbed is a purely manual job.
The MG5420 is that great. I additionally examined this with a photo of among our cats, that happens to be black. Black cats are hard to picture, not to mention print I could see virtually every hair on her. The clearness and also detail is exceptional and amazed me beyond expectations. Oh, if printing photos are something you'll be doing I 'd additionally attempt the Pro Platinum paper. I got the 8x10 pack, and my prints are spectacular. There are two paper trays to use, one for regular on a daily basis 8.5 x11 and an additional for image paper and also envelopes. Not actually a huge selling factor yet it is very hassle-free to be able to keep two different type of paper packed in any way times.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG5420 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG5420, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG5420 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black, CLI-251 C XL Cyan, CLI-251 M XL Magenta, CLI-251 Y XL Yellow, CLI-251 BK XL Black, PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251 C Cyan, CLI-251 M Magenta, CLI-251 Y Yellow, CLI-251 BK Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote.
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4 x 6).
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|