Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download and Support for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PIXMA MG4120 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One supplies superb top quality, versatility, and also ease. Built-in Wi-Fi technology permits you to conveniently print and also scan wirelessly basically anywhere around your home. Print lovely, borderless pictures in your home as much as 8.5" x 11" size with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi as well as the proclaimed first ink cartridges.
Get in a brand-new sphere of printing alternatives as PIXMA Cloud Web link lets you conveniently print photos from on-line photo CDs CANON iMAGE GATEWAY as well as Google Picasa along with design templates consisting of seasonal fixed and schedules from anywhere a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One is, without a computer. Have all enjoyable with your photos by adding new Enjoyable Effects like Fish Eye, Mini, Toy Camera, Soft Focus, as well as Blur History before you print.
You could also turn your HD Motion picture clips right into beautiful images. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing enables you to publish on both sides of the paper automatically and can help reduce paper use and also price by as much as 50%.
Sight lovely, easy-to-view scans by innovative photo analysis and area-by-area data improvement, automatically. And also, print, as well as scan JPEG and also PDF files wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, as well as Android devices5, while taking pleasure in a brand-new way to load your real Canon ink as well as paper.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.7 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG4120 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG4120, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG4120 with wireless to print your document or file.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download
|MG4120 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG4120 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG4120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MG4120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG4120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG4120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG4120 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.44.1 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG4120 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|MG4120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG4120 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4120 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG4120 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4120 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|