Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One puts excellent print high quality and exceptional comfort in one small plan. Its hybrid ink system combines color ink for vivid shades and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print beautiful, borderless images at home with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi making use of SMALL PRINT head technology. Exactly what's more, environmentally friendly Auto Duplex Printing allows you to publish on both sides of the paper automatically and could help reduce paper usage by approximately 50%.
The PIXMA MG3520 showcases AirPrintTM that enables you to print straight from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi technology permits you to print as well as scan wirelessly from essentially anywhere around your home.
The MG3520 also uses Auto Power On, a practical function that instantly powers up the printer whenever you send a picture or file to be printed. Full HD Movie Print turns your favorite HD flick clips recorded with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic video cameras or VIXIA digital cameras right into gorgeous prints! Plus, the Quiet Mode lets you publish anytime without stressing over interrupting those around you. As well as transforming cartridges or including paper is a breeze with FastFront - it's all done from the front of the printer.
The PIXMA MG3520 includes My Image Garden software that puts all your favored printing attributes, such as Special Filters as well as Full HD Movie Print, in one practical software application. Celebrate your brilliant memories by developing customized prints from your treasure trove of photos and videos. My Image Garden additionally assists you to organize your pictures with schedule view and also face acknowledgment. And also, original layouts in various color mixes and also patterns help to inspire your image projects. Additionally, you?ll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download and install particular innovative tasks and web content.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL Black Cartridge, PG-240XL Black Cartridge, PG-240 Black Cartridge, CL-241XL Color Cartridge, CL-241 Color Cartridge, PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3520, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG3520 with wireless to print your document or file.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Download
|MG3520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG3520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG3520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|