Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One supplies excellent quality and also comfort in a small package. Built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to conveniently publish and also scan wirelessly, from practically anywhere around your home. Built-in AirPrint compatibility allows you to print right from your iPhone, iPad and also iPod touches wirelessly and also with practically no configuration! Print beautiful, borderless photos in the house up to 8.5" x 11" dimension with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, and also the comfort as well as high quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. You could alter the cartridges as well as add paper all from the front of the printer thanks to FastFront.
The Canon Pixma MG3220 is simple no matter just how you opt to link it to a computer system, and the setup discuses onscreen directions that guide you through 3 connectivity alternatives using either 802.11 b/g/n wireless, an Ethernet cord, or an easy USB cable.
Canon additionally kindly supplies the very same software utility collection it bundles with its more expensive versions. If you're looking for an output device to print a primary message, light graphics, and also the periodic picture image, the Canon Pixma MG3220 is a standout alternative with a charitable equilibrium of performance and features.
My Image Garden software puts all your favored printing attributes, such as Fun Filter Impacts like Fish Eye and Blur History, Full HD Movie Print as well as a lot more all into one convenient software application. And also, My Image Garden adds great photo company benefit with schedule sight and face recognition. With your memories in one area, it is simple to print stunning, indeterminate images to share as well as appreciate. It's additionally your creative instructor as the software uses innovative templates in numerous color combinations as well as patterns for your fun picture projects. My Image Garden likewise offers you access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download independent creative projects as well as web content.
Canon keeps the expenses low on the MG3220 by omitting an LCD, rather using a basic two-line LCD screen that shows vital details like the variety of duplicates you desire from the copier. The MG3220's minimal control panel includes single-function switches for choosing media sizes, fit-to-page toggle, and also black and also color scanning alternatives, yet one thing to note is that the cabin does not rotate up at an angle for variable exposure; you need to overlook it, so you'll intend to locate the printer less than eye level for easy gain access to. Still, in a worst-case situation, you could always get to all the same shortcut functions through the online options on the vehicle driver.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3220 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3220, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG3220 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.2 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download
|MG3220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG3220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MG3220 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG3220 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|MG3220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|