Canon PIXMA MG3022 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The PIXMA MG3022 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer, an affordable wireless printer for all your house printing, scanning and copying requirements. With beautiful features such as the Canon PRINT app, the Canon PIXMA MG3022 makes it very easy to print great looking images as well as documents wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet. It can also support optional XL ink cartridges so that you can replace ink much less commonly. Thanks for visiting budget-friendly wireless printing in the house. Delight in the simplicity of connecting your mobile phone, tablet computer, and all your favored gadgets effortlessly. Print as well as scan problem totally free, even from the cloud or social media.
The Canon MG 3022 printer is the All-In-One printer that is small, making it merely the ideal dimension and with all the right attributes. With attributes like Auto Power On, built in WiFi and PIXMA Cloud Link, it's very easy.
Photos and also files are processed promptly, with print rates of 8.0 pictures per minute (ipm) for black and 4.0 photos each min (ipm) for color. Other attributes consist of Auto Power On a practical option that instantly powers up the printer whenever you send out an image or file to be printed, reducing energy usage. As well as, Quiet Setting allows you write silently without disturbing others.
Enjoy the simpleness of linking your smartphone, tablet computer and all your favorite devices quickly. Print and also scan hassle cost-free, it's easy to see why PIXMA printers are so simple to utilize. The hybrid ink system integrates dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp message.
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3022 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3022, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG3022 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Specification:
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 Glossy Photo Paper
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3022 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3022 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Driver Download
|MG3022 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG3022 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|MG3022 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG3022 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|MG3022 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|