Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PIXMA MG2922 is a compact Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One printer that offers natural ease as well as exceptional cost. Duplicate, scan as well as publish from basically anywhere around your home with its cordless capability. And also with a maximum shade resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, the MG2922 enables you to create gorgeous prints at home.
The PIXMA MG2922 showcases the exceptional comfort of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS). PPS makes it very easy to publish images or files directly from your mobile device from almost anywhere. With the Cloud printing function, you can print your documents utilizing pick prominent online Cloud services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive from your mobile device making use of the free PPS app. And also, with Google Cloud Print you can publish from any place you are, from applications you take advantage of every day. Added attributes consist of Easy-PhotoPrint, a function that makes it simple to edit and publish your images from anywhere you have Web gain access to.
The MG2922 additionally fits XL ink storage tanks so that you could enjoy more printing and fewer refills. And also, the Auto Power On function automatically powers up the printer whenever you send something to be printed. The inexpensive PIXMA MG2922 brings top quality printing residence.
Additional attributes consist of Easy-PhotoPrint a function that makes it simple to edit and also print your images from anywhere you have the Internet gain access to. The MG2922 additionally suits XL ink tanks so that you can take pleasure in even more printing and also fewer refills. And also, the Auto Power On attribute immediately powers up the printer whenever you send something to be printed. The cost competent PIXMA MG2922 brings quality printing residence.
Canon PIXMA MG292 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245 Pigment Black, CL-246 Color Ink, 245XL/246XL/GP-601 Combo Pack.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Easy-PhotoPrint, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper.
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG2922 wireless setup:
- For Windows users, insert the CD that came with your printer and runs the setup.
- When the initial screen appears, click [Next].
- Ensure that your printer is turned on, make sure the power lamp is on and then click [Next].
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the following screen appears, click [Cableless setup].
- When the [Connection via the Cableless installation] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes two times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power light is lit. Click [Next].
- Windows XP users only, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the following screen appears, select your region, and then click [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select your place of residence and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later date if you wish.
- When the following screen appears, click [Yes] to agree to the end user license agreement.
- The next screen indicates the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network.
- Select [Set up network connection via USB], then click [Next].
- When the next screen appears, connect your printer to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Once your printer has been detected, the following screen will appear.
- When the following screen appears, disconnect your printer from your computer and click [Next].
- Once your printer has been detected, the following screen will appear indicating the name of the access point that the equipment is connected to (where “XXXX XXXX XXXX” is shown). Click [OK].
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver Download
|MG2922 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG2922 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2922 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MG2922 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2922 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG2922 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|