Canon PIXMA MG2420 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG2420 Inkjet All-In-One is the printer for you. Its hybrid ink system integrates color ink for brilliant shades as well as black color ink for a sharp message. It allows you generate beautiful prints at home with a maximum print shade resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi making use of SMALL PRINT head technology. The stylish has a compact body, so it fits nearly anywhere in your residence. Full HD Movie Print.
The elegant Canon MG2420 has a small body, so it fits practically anywhere in your home. Full HD Movie Print turns your favorite HD film clips caught with your suitable Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital video cameras, as well as VIXIA electronic cameras into beautiful prints! As well as the Peaceful Setting lets you print anytime without worrying about interrupting those around you. And also, the Auto Power On function instantly powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or paper to be printed. In fact, the MG2420 is a certified silver EPEAT (Digital Product Environmental Analysis Device) imaging tool.
The PIXMA MG2420 comes with My Image Garden software that puts all your favorite printing functions, such as Individual Filters and also Full HD Movie Print, in one hassle-free software application. Celebrate your brilliant memories by developing custom prints from your treasure trove of photos and videos. My Picture Garden3 also assists you to arrange your images with schedule view as well as face recognition. And also, innovative themes in many color combinations as well as patterns support to influence your vision tasks. Also, you'll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download individual innovative projects and the web.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245 XL XL Black Ink, CL-246 XL XL Color Ink, PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Quiet Mode.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 31 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Rated EPEAT Silver, Quiet Mode.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 16.8 (W) x 12.1 (D) x 5.8 (H).
- Weight: 7.6 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG2420 wireless setup:
- For Windows users, insert the CD that came with your printer and runs the setup.
- When the initial screen appears, click [Next].
- Ensure that your printer is turned on, make sure the power lamp is on and then click [Next].
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the following screen appears, click [Cableless setup].
- When the [Connection via the Cableless installation] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes two times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power light is lit. Click [Next].
- Windows XP users only, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the following screen appears, select your region, and then click [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select your place of residence and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later date if you wish.
- When the following screen appears, click [Yes] to agree to the end user license agreement.
- The next screen indicates the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network.
- Select [Set up network connection via USB], then click [Next].
- When the next screen appears, connect your printer to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Once your printer has been detected, the following screen will appear.
- When the following screen appears, disconnect your printer from your computer and click [Next].
- Once your printer has been detected, the following screen will appear indicating the name of the access point that the equipment is connected to (where “XXXX XXXX XXXX” is shown). Click [OK].
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG2420 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2420 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG2420 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG2420 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MG2420 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2420 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG2420 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Setup Manual For Windows|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.